Lightbulb Names for a human Sasquatch

Okay, so let me paint a picture of this guy. Super tall. Like SUPER tall. To be specific, he is 6'8". (He's done growing, but he desperately wants to grow just one more inch.) He's only 18 and still in his senior year of high school, but no one ever believes it. He looks too mature for his age, not to mention he has the vibe of an grouchy old man. Personality-wise, think of Nick Miller from New Girl or Chandler Bing from Friends: a sarcastic, cynical kind of guy with the best sense of humor. Around town, he's known as Sasquatch. You probably already know why, but I'll explain it anyway. He's, as previously mentioned, tall as hell, but he's also pale, super lanky and awkwardly shaped. He's like, 70% limbs. This already cryptid-like appearance isn't helped much by how hairy he is either: he's got a big bushy beard, long hair (usually kept up, but long all the same), and almost furry arms and legs. The Sasquatch resemblance can be easily seen, but that is not what earned him the nickname. The nickname was earned after at least nine different people claimed to have seen Bigfoot in the forest, but, upon further examination, "Bigfoot" turned out to just be him taking a stroll. The town hasn't let him live it down since.

I also need help naming another character. I was thinking about the name Reggie, but that's the name of one of my classmates and it feels weird having a character with the same name as someone I know personally so I need a new name. He is Sasquatch's best friend (98.6% chance they'll end up together; I'm a sucker for pining gay best friends, what can I say) so I need their names to sound/look good together since they're gonna be a duo.
    He's charming, kind-hearted, and adored by everyone in school; he's even impressed the "prep"-hating emo kids with his humble, down-to-earth nature. He's passionate about football and has dedicated his life to the sport with hopes of playing in the NFL. He talks to everyone (especially students he doesn't know or ones he knows doesn't have many friends) because he lives to make people's day; he isn't shy to let a random person in the hallway know that they look great today or give hugs to anyone he thinks needs one. (He gives really good hugs!) He's also a big goofball that loves to make people laugh. He makes people feel happier just by being around him because not only is he an incredibly kind and funny person, he is very easy on the eyes. He's 5'11" with a built, lean frame with the type of features that can appeal to almost everyone; gorgeous black eyes, a smile that gives people butterflies, and smooth dark skin.
    I'm not a mom or mom-to-be; I'm kinda lacking the uterus required for the position. I am, however, obsessed with creating characters.

Well that was fun to read

For the human sasquatch, I quite like Vaughn (ironically).

My first thought for the best friend/love interest was Milo; Kai could work for him, as well.
    Ellie :: She/Her :: Leo 🦁

⭒ ✹ ⭒
    Leonora
    Lion of Light
    Leo :: Lennie :: Noor
    ⭒ ✹ ⭒