Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Stormie, Sylvie & ... ?

Hello everyone

I posted maybe a month or so ago looking for suggestions for my sisters 3RD daughter. Her two girls are called Stormie Valentine & Sylvie Magnolia. Since my last post she has really narrowed down (and altered) her choices and I was hoping for some of your input Everyone on this website has been soo helpful and creative so far so thank you guys again! It's kind of an eclectic mix of names but right now the top contenders are Amabel Snow, Sunday Beatrix, Sequoia Rain, & Sunday Eve (only if she's born on a Saturday though.. is that cheesy?)

Other names liked:
    Sable
    Sabine
    Blossom
    Luna
    Meadow
    Sage
    Louisa/Lou
    Lake

Do you all have any opinions or alternative suggestions?? Thank you so much in advance! We're very excited she is almost here
    Viggo Madsen North
    Israel Jupiter Rune
    Esra Vesper Luz
    Seren Winter Rose

Not a fun of the name Sunday at all, it just isn't really a name in my opinion. Amabel and Sequoia are really cute in my opinion though! I like the combos. My favorites from the other names liked are Louisa/Lou, Luna, and Sabine.

Some suggestions: Eloise/Eloisa, Mabel, Maple, Samirah
    rachel - teenberry

Delilah June - Camilla Boadicea
    Ronan - Arthur - Gabriel

I think I like Sequoia best, but I don't love the double word combo with Rain, as it feels a lot more "hippie" than the other two. Maybe Sequoia Lou or Sequoia Margot? I also like Sage. Sage Amabel would be cute.

Suggestions:

Selene
    Sidonie
    Sienna
    Soleil
    Shea
    Esme
    Estelle
    Greta Cecilia - Jane Wilhelmina - Audrey Emmeline - Margot Ines - Ramona Ruth
    Gabriel John - Arthur Nathaniel - Toby William - Frederick Ronan - Oscar Emanuel

I like Sunday the best! As well as meadow.
    Other suggestions:
    Sandeline
    Shellsea
    Trillium
    Munroe
    Keely
    Darby
    Coral
    Harbour
    Cherry
    ~Alizae Moon~ Silven Lively~ Cadenza Lyn~ Clementine Harbour~ Thatcher James~ Bixby Willem~ Darby Rose~ Azariah Ried~

Quote Originally Posted by sarah1800 View Post
    I think I like Sequoia best, but I don't love the double word combo with Rain, as it feels a lot more "hippie" than the other two. Maybe Sequoia Lou or Sequoia Margot? I also like Sage. Sage Amabel would be cute.

Suggestions:

Selene
    Sidonie
    Sienna
    Soleil
    Shea
    Esme
    Estelle

Excited to share your response with my sister Power in #'s lol. I said the exact same about Sequoia Rain and I know she kind of tacked on Rain bc she liked the flow, not for any significant reason. I like Sequioa Lou. Sequioa isn't my favorite name and I dont see much nickname potential but ultimately it's not my choice lol. I loveee Sage Amabel!!! I think it's a perfect compliment. I also love the idea of Esme as a first name or Estelle as middle name (not paired with Esme thought). Anyway thank you for your input/suggestions! Will pass them along We both like Margot but think it might be too close but different from Magnolia? I definitely overthink this stuff lol
    Last edited by snowdrop; July 12th, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
    Viggo Madsen North
    Israel Jupiter Rune
    Esra Vesper Luz
    Seren Winter Rose