Lightbulb A Boy Name as Sweet as Mietta

Hello all! This time around I'm actually planning on getting a kitten in the next few weeks or months. I had a whole list of boy and girl names, then I discovered Mietta. I read another site that it can mean little bread crumb, which I think is adorable. It's now my #1 girl name.

Now I want a name as cute and sweet as Mietta for a boy. I wish there was a male equivalent. I could make up Mietto, but it doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

In case anyone is curious what the previous contendors were, I have
    Wednesday
    Icarus (I'd love to call him Ickus for short after a cartoon, but I think everyone else would hate it)
    Gideon
    Cillian
    Clancy
    Edmund
    Owen
    Arrietty
    Koko (in memory of the gorilla and her kittens)
    Jukebox
    Hazel
    Peaches
    Cricket (the previous #1 name)
    Porridge
    Magnolia
    Wilder
    Borden
    Poe

Anyone have other unusual names with cute meanings?
    Writer, lover of names
    Favorite names: Isaac & Ava Lavinia

You could try some pet-names or diminutives from other languages:

Nounours (NOO-noors) - means teddy bear in French.

Chouchou (shoo-shoo) - literally, this is a cutesy way of saying cabbage in French. Think how we use pumpkin in English.

Muru (moo-roo) - This one is a term of endearment in Finland, and also means crumb.

I have used (obscure) different gendered names for pets, am not sure it matters much for a cat. I also found this site https://www.indifferentlanguages.com/words/crumb
    And I looked at sugar and honey too (my first thought was that European honey names could have a similar sound to Mietta).