Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    BOYS: Lysander, Raphael, Holden, Kearsarge, Merlin, Leo, Jasper, Scott, Byron, Wilhelm

GIRLS: Serena, Rose, Lucky, Athena, Charity, Stella, Diamond, Brittany, Anastasia, Lorelei

DH(48): Bennet Harrison
    DW(47): Evelyn Lily

DS(23): Silas Kai
    DD(20): Elanor Willow
    DD(16): Ottilie Olive
    DS(16): Alfred Indigo
    DS(12): Jackson Everett
    DD(9): Samira Lea
    DS(6): Logan Pedro
    DD(2): Melody Wren

Ben and Eve with
    Silas,Ellie,Ottie,Alfie,Jackson,Sam,Logan and Melody
    🌸Adelaide Cora🌸Anya Florence🌸Eliza Annabelle🌸Elodie Zinnia🌸
    🌸Maeve Liliana🌸Rosa Heidi🌸
    ⭐Benjamin Sean⭐Casper William⭐Elias Joel⭐Henry Theodore⭐
    ⭐Oscar Wyatt⭐Isaac Eduardo⭐

DH [48]: Nicholas Maxwell "Nick"
    DW [47]: Evelyn Daisy

DS [23]: Max River
    DD [20]: Luna Willow
    DD/DS [16]: Ophelia Pearl / Elliot Wolfgang
    DS [12]: Holden Fox
    DD [9]: Joelle Sonnet
    DS [6]: Derek Lucius
    DD [2]: Paige Winifred

Nick & Evelyn with Max, Luna, Ophelia, Elliot, Holden, Joelle, Derek, & Paige
    Gentlemen: Andrew | Arlen | Finn/Finnegan | Harvey | Henry | James | Lachlan | Nolan | Patrick | Theodore | Thomas

Ladies: Gemma | Jane | Lily | Phoebe

We are the Webb Family. Allow us to introduce ourselves.

My name is Winston Maxwell Webb, I am a 48 year old stock broker at WM Webb Trading with a sharp wit and a love of coffee.
    I’m Winston‘s wife Evelyn Lily Palmer-Webb, and I’m a registered dietitican and blogger who loves running and gardening.
    I am the oldest Webb kid. I’m 23 and pursuing a Masters degree in Political Journalism. I love football, friendship, and card games and my name is Theodore Penn Webb BUT I go by Theo.
    I am the oldest Webb daughter. I’m 20 years old and run a successful Instagram Marketing company while I pay my way through art school. I also collect old, dusty books. My name is Maeve Willow Webb.
    My name is Rosalind Pearl WebbRosy is fine – and I’m a 16 year old high school student. I’m in student government and debate, I love to argue, and I also love to write elaborate fan fiction. Oh, and I’m a twin.
    I’m Rosy’s BOY twin Boston Ephraim Webb. I am different from her in the sense that I prefer mechanical things and a lot less conversation.
    I’m 12 and in the 6th grade this year. My name is Sawyer Moss Webb. I collect specimen for my catalogue of insects and flora, I like to count things, and I enjoy walking when it is cool outside.
    I’m Indie. Indira Juniper Webb. I’m 9 and I like books and cake and our dog Biggs, and I like to spend time with my sisters and my brothers are mean to me and I like cats but we don’t have one and I like making things out of clay even though its messy and I can write the best cursive in my class.
    Mom: This is our very, very bashful 6 year old Bram Mongtomery Webb. He likes creepy crawlies, furry friends, and exploring outdoors. AND this is our youngest who just turned 2 in June, her name is Matilda Wren Webb and she is bossy, theatrical, and all sorts of busy.
    TTC #1

Ladies: Ivy Eloise / Avianna (Avi) Lavender / Olive Glory / Oakley Frost / Tatum Hazel / Zadie Brave / Aria Luxe / Winter Willow

Gents: Jude Eisley / Broderick (Brock) Huxley / Auden Moseley / Bauer Hawthorne / Callister Gene / Bowen Castiel / Finnian (Finn) Joseph / Bronson Navarro

DH (48): Austen Maxwell
    DW (47): Lydia Ruth

DS (23): Silas Bodhi
    DD (20): Lucy Meadow
    DD(16): Portia Mercedes
    DS (16): Caleb Arrow
    DS (12): Atticus Lysander
    DD (9): Elodie Sonnet
    DS (6): Hugh Theon
    DD (2): Belle Rosemary
    Stephanie Rae
    American. 80's Baby. INFJ. Gryffinclaw. Reader. Gamer. Crafter. Hamilton Trash

Getting hitched: 10.06.18
    Furbabies: Theodosia Purr *Theo* & Liberty Bell *Libby*
    Current drafts: Evangeline Alabanza Rae *Evie* & Xavier Atticus Jude
    My naming style is: eclectic, literary, globalist, futurist, boho, preppy, a little bit vintage, a little bit rock'n'roll
    NB hobbyhorse: the Name Games forum / NB pet peeve: etymological fallacies