Fun, eccentric and quirky middle names

Thinking of middle name combos for my twins who will likely be called Arthur and Jasper.
    They already have one middle name each after our dads Robert and Steven. I'm looking for a second middle name that's quirky and fun.
    So Arthur Robert___or Arthur___Robert and Jasper Steven___or Jasper____Steven.

Some that I've thought of so far:

Amadeus
    Prometheus
    Apollo
    Valentin
    Willoughby
    Dragomir
    Barnaby
    Nikola
    Peregrine

Just want something fun and different to spice up the name. Give me your quirky suggestions! And feel free to play around with combos if you think they sound better another way.

Thanks so much!!

-Twin mommy-to-be
    Mommy to my twin cubs A and J born 7/29/18!

Ellen Virginia * Audrey Cecilia * Edith Augusta * Claudia Jane * Sybil Josephine * Miriam Tess
    Nathaniel Franklin * Edmund Blaise * Timothy Augustine * Virgil Christopher * Luke Benedict

Also Liking: UNA MUIRGHEAL * Siobhan Brigid * Cassandra Niamh * Daphne Verona *
    Louisa Catherine * May Genevieve * Lydia June * Ivy Charlotte * Ginevra Frances *

testing...

Minna Ophélie Cosetta ❧ Rose Marisol Evangelina ❧ Lavinia Mary Nimue ❧ Odette Eloisa Waterlily
    Louella Rosemarie Nephele ❧ Melusina Ferelith Aurora ❧ Annabel Flora Lune ❧ Mariella Frances Lovisa

Ilya Mathis Nightingale ❧ Cielo Florian Gustav ❧ Feliks Gwénaël Toulouse ❧ László Willem Valentine
    Emil Vivian Snow ❧ Hugo Taliesin Gabriel ❧ Ambrose Frederic Matisse ❧ Edmund Amias Dove

Thank you both!! These are really great suggestions
    Mommy to my twin cubs A and J born 7/29/18!