Menu
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by asherose View Post
    I like Doriana as a possible middle name for a baby girl. It has both Doria and Diana in it. So it would "kill two birds with one stone. I would like to see something totally different, but not way out for the royal baby.

Some possible first names are
    Robert, Hamish, Duncan, Martin, David, Patrick for a boy
    Amelia, Sophia, Cecily, Matilda, Eleanor for a girl.
    Girls names are past royal names, Boys names are a mix of royal and Scottish names.
    I don't think they will choose unpopular Scottish name like Hamish or Duncan, but I can see them using David & Matilda.
    Last edited by sorceress; November 26th, 2018 at 02:38 PM.

New
    Laetitia Carys ° Louise Blanchefleur ° Saoirse Meadow ° Felicity Nimue ° Cecily Amethyst ° Alice Kerensa

Melissa Lauren - simple, nice, classy.

Quote Originally Posted by asherose View Post
    I like Doriana as a possible middle name for a baby girl. It has both Doria and Diana in it. So it would "kill two birds with one stone. I would like to see something totally different, but not way out for the royal baby.

Some possible first names are
    Robert, Hamish, Duncan, Martin, David, Patrick for a boy
    Amelia, Sophia, Cecily, Matilda, Eleanor for a girl.
    Girls names are past royal names, Boys names are a mix of royal and Scottish names.
    It’s interesting their mother’s names are close in a way I hope that’s honored in a way for a girl.

I actually like Simon for a boy.

I could see Mary used for a girl .

Since there's a slim chance their kid will sit on the throne they are freer to choose are more unique name. The kids and grandkids of Prince Charles's siblings have more unusual names than William and Harry and William's kids do. Maybe Megan and Harry will choose something from her mother's side of the family.