Menu
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    This is a what I would name the Sussex baby, but it's also my prediction.

Boy: Alexander Philip Charles
    Girl: Alexandra Diana Dorothea

I’m betting Meghan and Harry will be drawn to the meaning of Alexander/Alexandra (defending men). The name also isn’t currently in use by anyone in the extended royal family and honors Queen Elizabeth, whose middle name is Alexandra.

I also think there is a possibility that the names Augustus or Fredrick could be used somewhere. Both names belonged to the first Duke of Sussex. I note this because the Cambridge’s used the name George, which has a history of use within that Dukedom… though George was clearly named primarily for King George VI.
    Expecting December 2019

Alexandra, Allegra, Blair, Grace, Isobel, Madeline, Rosamund

Elliott, Everett, Malachi, Nathaniel, Theodore

name enthusiast

✩ current favorites ✩
    elliott jude, kian brooks

frances "frankie" rose, aurelia jane

other favorites
    ~penelope jo, fern eloise, cecelia noelle, posy june
    ~sawyer jonas, bode ray, reese malachi, archie lee

I think something like Esmeralda Diane would be nice, or for a boy maybe Aidan Charles, it's not super regal sounding, but we all know Meghan is definitely not a traditional royal and it would be fitting if she wanted to break the norm.
    River McKenna Mae || Kirsie Rose || Natalya Grey || Danika Sahar Elise || Stormie Ray Arwen || Dillon Ashleigh || Ocean Cove || Saskia Bronwyn || Sapphire Tempest || Antonia Faye

Rafael Santiago || Forrest Serigala Dean || Zabdiel Alejandro Jose || Hudson Elliot || Devon McAllister || Noah Ashton Gray || Dashiel Henrie || Anthony Stefan || Harvey Taylor || Kaizen Hunter