Menu
Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
    Northern lights, glad you will be on admin soon. I just did four weeks of bank work at my daughter’s preschool and it was rough! Theodore is a lovely, strong, handsome and classic name. It was on my boy list for M@ggie and it is on my middle name list for this baby if it is a boy.

Katinka, sounds like you have had a rough time of it. Sorry to hear. I hope you all recover well and in time for the birth of your baby girl. I’m really looking forward to hearing her name. It is so hard choosing names when you are working with another person/husband! I feel like I have compromised a lot on our girl name, he loves it but I’m not sure so I’m trying to come up with my favourite middle!

Thomasina, I’m sorry to hear about the death of your father. That’s really hard, especially when pregnant. I’m having a c section this time around due to previous birth complications and I’m also not looking forward to the recovery time. Especially with a nearly 3 year old!
    MRP 2016

EEP 2019

Nice to hear everyone's updates, sounds like most are in the waiting game still. I am 38+3 today, no signs of impending labour at all so just waiting and trying not to get too anxious!
    Excitedly expecting a baby girl in Feb 2019!

Crushin' on:

Boys
    Adam - Leo - Max - Nathan - Griffin - Kit - Rhett - Sam - Jude - Ennis - Luke - Henry - Ephram - Gabriel

Girls
    Norah - Hallie - Maggie - Julia - Willa - Libby - Ruth - Edie - Beth - Annie - Thea - June - Neve - Tess - Leonie

Just popping in. I am 37w2d today and two of my three kids were already born by now. I said from day 1 that my instinct was that this was not going to be a preemie, so I am delighted to still be pregnant. I feel fine. I am working this week and then off. We have everything done and organized and the kids are super excited. Our names are settled. I would absolutely love to make it another two weeks!
    Benedikte Eva Nichola, 2010
    Konrad Rupert Leopold, 2013
    Theodosia Cecilie Josephine, 2016
    Augusta Ursula Geraldine, 2019

Arthur Niels arrived this morning, weighing in at 6lb, 2oz, 19” long. He was breech but successfully turned by the doctor and midwife after being called into the hospital early for the best chance at ECV (one of the doctors is by far the best at it, and she was going to be there the evening before we were scheduled). The induction was great (especially in comparison to having to have a c-section) but painful. My epidural was very strong on one side but
    I could feel everything on the other side. So that was about as close to natural childbirth as I’d ever like to get! We are relieved he’s here, even if it’s not ideal that he shares a birthday with his big sis.
    Mom of James Daniel (14), William Joseph (13), Elise Marie (12), Zachary Allan (5), George Thomas (3), and Arthur Niels

The Ones That (Probably) Got Away:
    Mary; Rose; Dahlia; Sarah “Sairy”; Bridget; Anna; Patricia; Colette; Linnea "Lindy"; Tabitha; Caroline; Anne; Rosalind; Sally; Sylvie
    Henry; Calvin; Franklin “Frank the Tank”; Theodore; Richard “Richie”? Ben?

Congratulations, beautiful name!
    Benedikte Eva Nichola, 2010
    Konrad Rupert Leopold, 2013
    Theodosia Cecilie Josephine, 2016
    Augusta Ursula Geraldine, 2019