Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I have an almost 6 month old son (will be 6 months on the 27th of June) and am currently about 6 weeks pregnant with our second child. Unsure of exact dates yet, as my first scan is next week, but if my math is correct, then there will be 13 months between them when the second one is born (if they he/she doesn't arrive early).

Ours are just over 4 years apart. And any other child we have will be more than 4 years younger than our youngest now.
    I wanted a closer gap. We TTC for a while when our oldest turned 2, but to no avail, minus one miscarriage, so we took a break. It then took a while to TTC our next, but we were successful eventually, giving us the four year gap.

I thought I'd hate it. I wanted them closer, I was sad. But when he was born? It was awesome. She was old enough to understand things, she thoroughly enjoyed being a big sister. Them meeting for the first time melted my heart completely. Plus she wasn't as jealous of him as I think she would have been had she been a toddler.

And now DD is almost 8 (tomorrow!) and DS is 3 1/2 and despite the fairly large gap, they're really close.
    Attached Images
    Adèle Josephine [15th June 2010] + Léo Bastien [3rd October 2014] + TTC #3

Possible Future littles:
    Rémi/Rémy/Remy, Nicolas, Olivier, Sacha, Henry, Frédéric, Jacques, Gabriel, Julian, Valentin, Émile
    Cécile, Solène, Amélie, Camille, Evelyne, Mathilde, Inès, Léonie, Alice, Eloise