Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly! I don't have children myself but I know someone who has a four-year-old son, a one-year-old daughter (she turned one last week!) and is expecting another daughter next month! I think it'll probably be a bit of a challenge for her having two so close in age but I also think that it'll make them very close.
    Tabitha Olivia Doreen ❀ Phillipa Maisie Lilac ❀ Beatrix Thisbe Nell
    Jemima Cecily Mabel ❀ Dorothy Lillemor Alma

Ottilie Lavender Pearl
    Tabby • Pippa • Betty • Mim • Doe • Otter

Edmund Percival Ford​ ☾ Hugo Jackson Ives ☾ Sebastian Thomas Willow
    Arthur Frederic Poet ☾ Vincent Lysander Alfred
    Theodore Kit Wilder
    Remy • Hugh • Sasha • Bear • Vinnie • Teddy

I have twin girls (unidentical) aged 3, named Autumn (Autumn Grace) and Summer, (Summer Aurelia) and are expecting two more baby girls! I find it actually quite funny how I have had two sets of twin girls I feel like the age gap for me is a lot bigger than any of yours, is that normal? Anyway, I have not thought of names for my little girls just yet as I was thinking Demi and Hildy (Demitria and Hildegarde for formal events only) until I put the names on here and got some feedback. I'm still thinking Demi... Quinn? Flora? Brooke? Only time will give me an answer

Bella
    Two beautiful little girls, Autumn Grace and Summer Aurelia
    Two beautiful little girls on the way, Demi ___ and ____ ___

Currently liking:
    Rosalie Quinn

Nevada Belle
    Seraphima Dawn
    Aubrey Brooke
    Leilani Sophia
    Araminta Olive
    Atalanta Orella
    Aquitane Ophelia
    Yarrow Sigrid
    Ysabelle Daniella
    Kiara Brielle
    Isabelline Halo

These are yet a sample of some of my names, if only I could make a website...

What do you think about the names?

Cheshire cat - Why not call them Winter and Spring

Mine are 25 months apart. Honestly, the hardest part was dealing with an incredibly clingy toddler when the youngest was a newborn. It has definitely gotten better as my youngest gets older.
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Expecting Baby #3 April 2019

Jasper Lee or Violet Lenore

19 months between 1 and 2
    18 months between 2 and 3 (if 3 comes on time!!)
    I’ve had quite a few people question if it was on purpose or sympathise that they had the same gap by accident!
    Mine were totally on purpose, except 3 was conceived slightly earlier than expected as I didn’t realise I’d started ovulating again and got a lovely surprise when we went for our early scan expecting an 8 week old bub and finding a 10.5 week old baby in there!!
    I love having a small gap, my boys adore each other and love playing together already at 16 and 35 months. They already have a concept of sharing, kindness, being gentle, laughing with others and looking after someone smaller (both love time with their baby dolls).
    It isn’t easy as you have two babies with different needs and who both want a lot of your attention but with planning and early nights for you to be rested and ready for the next day it’s so very rewarding!!
    Good luck and have fun xxx