Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My two eldest are best friends, we recently moved to London and got them all their own rooms... except Maverick and Roux cannot sleep apart. They have never fought and I was able to keep the breastfeeding going.... I don't actually remember a time I didn't have a baby on my boob tbh...

Much Love, Sky
    My brains; Maverick Roran (31/12/12)
    My energy; Roux Caspian (09/06/14)
    My clown; Byron Alby (05/08/16)
    My strength; Amity Sky (11/04/18)

I don't have children but I am the oldest of 6.

Here are our ages;
    (almost) 17, 15, 12, 9, 3, 1.
    "Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love." Psalm 93:4

Ember Lynn * Indie Mae * Coralie Wren * Wilder James
    Archer Wade * Dakota Reed * Ridge Matthew

My daughter is 5 and my son is 28 days old. I originally wanted my children to be closer in age, 18-20 months apart or something like that, but I am super happy with an infant and an older child. Nelly helps me a lot and isn't nearly as jealous as I think she would have been if we had a baby earlier. She sings him songs, chooses his outfits and is really looking forward to being allowed to hold his bottle. I can't wait for them to become the bestest friends!

Having kids 12 months apart probably isn't easy, but I'm sure it's soooo worth it. I know two girls who are 14 months apart, and they are thick as thieves!
    Victoria "Vix"
    ♉︎ Cornelia Hermione Winter (5)
    ♉︎ Endymion Atlas Faramir (newborn)

♈︎ Sybilla ♋︎ Yseult ♌︎ Elsinore
    ♎︎ Galahad ♏︎ Oberon ♐︎ Lancelot

First off congratulations! I don't have children myself, but my cousin's oldest two are less than a year apart in age and very close (they're actually often mistaken for b/g twins). Being so close in age has definitely helped their relationship (they're now 7 and 8 years old, and very nearly inseparable), and were raised together with no problems, sharing clothes/toys/etc. I'm sure you'll handle two children just fine!
    list

arthur theodore jack & remy caspian bram
    bram alexander goldfinch ۰ hugo barnaby lorcan ۰ lando elyan frost ۰ lachlan galahad finch
    edmund percival willow ۰ kit bramble peregrine ۰ charles exton indio ۰ fabian lysander poet

matilda rose juno & violet dorothy sibyl
    alice cordelia sunny ۰ eulalie thomasina daisy ۰ mabel ophelia flora ۰ elspeth billie sparrow
    ada marigold lucy ۰ beatrix alma yasmin ۰ odette evangeliya lark ۰ maeve winifred agnes

I’ll just say my siblings since I don’t have kids

There are 4 of us, all exactly 2 years apart (within a few months)

Little Laddies
    Asa Wilder Grey
    Lennox Monty River
    Coen Ezra Wolf

Little Lassies
    Felicity Vera Juniper
    Elowen Magnolia Noor
    Marlowe Iris Aurelia