Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is Evaan a girl's name in America??

I am planning to name my baby boy Evaan. Is it considered a girl's name in America??

Is this supposed to be Evan? Because I’d pronounce Evan and Evaan differently. If it’s Evan, then definitely not, I can’t even imagine Evan on a girl. If it’s supposed to be Evaan then I’d say it ev-ANN and I find that pronunciation feminine.
    Waddup, I’m Abby, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

Elegant and eclectic Es...
    Edith Zinnia | Eulalie Charlotte | Edlyn Miriam
    Eden Theodore | Emilien Wilder | Enzo Sebastian

First names I’ve never used before: Edition 5/26

💜

To me Evaan looks Maybe Indian Or Something to me and I could see about 12 different pronunciations and I would honestly be a little unsure of the gender.

Evan, on the other hand, is a regular American guy name, although it's been used, albeit rarely, for girls. I'd be less surprised to me a female Evan than a female Walter, but it'd still be very unusual.
    Walter ~ Richard ~ Martin ~ Joseph ~ Edgar ~ Ezra ~ William

Edith ~ Matilda ~ Karen ~ Eleanor ~ Mehitabel

Evan is a boy name in America

I have never heard of Evaan however, and unsure of how to pronounce it

No it's not, Evan is a boy name here and Evaan is hardly used and therefore is not thought of as a girl or boy's name
    matilda valentine "tillie." beatrix scout "bee." louise lark "lola." piper clementine. thisbe lavender. phoebe callista. waverly lunaria.

roswell zigmund "wells." caspian apollo "casper." evander robin "van." felix finch. henry cosmo. alistair cousteau. florian wilder. ira august.