Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Jozy Altidore is a well-known American soccer player and he wears the name really well!
    Waddup, I’m Abby, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

Outstanding and obscure Os...
    Oriana Lily | Octavia Charlotte | Olympia Vivienne
    Oslo Damien | Otto Evander | Orion Felix

First names I’ve never used before: Edition 15/26

💜

Boyfriend named Josey

I have a boyfriend named Josey and he was bullied in high school for his name. He's a really cool guy and I love his name - but be prepared for people to potentially bully him for his name as it's generally used for girls.

He rarely gets called Josey these days - he goes by Joe with friends. I've only ever heard him called Josey by his grandmother and cousin, or if he's giving his name to the bank or something.
    Last edited by amy87; June 13th, 2018 at 11:37 PM.

Seems more unisex or male than female although gender doesn’t really matter at his point.

My Southwest Border environment nudges me to see the Spanish Jose (Ho-SAY) here. Which is solidly in the male column. Make of that what you will, it's just an observation. Jose may be a little too Spanish for English speaking communities' use. But it might not stay that way forever!

I like it, too, I think it just depends on the area you live in--whether people will tease/berate him or not. In my area, people wouldn't so I would go for it.
    matilda valentine "tillie." beatrix briar "bee." louise lark "lola." piper clementine. thisbe lavender. phoebe callista. waverly lunaria.

roswell zigmund "wells." caspian apollo "casper." evander robin "van." felix finch. henry cosmo. alistair cousteau. florian wilder. ira august.

finley, marlow, oliver & scout