Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MN for Clementine?!

Hi Berries!

It's been a while since I posted!
    Well SO and I are back talking names and we both like Clementine, which is surprising since girls names are something we don't agree on. Boys name is set (so far), Theodore nn. Teddy.

Well the dilemma is middle names for Clementine. I would love to honour my mum, Diana. SO isn't sold on that combo and I'm not sure how I like it either.
    Any suggestions? SO suggested Ana (end of Diana, also my mn is Ann), but I'm not sure about the flow of that either. Would you go two middle names with Clementine to help the flow, or is that syllable overload?

Or any completely different suggestions welcome also

TIA!

Clementine is a lovely name -and sounds awesome next to possible brother Theodore.

I actually really like Clementine Diana. What about your mum's mn? How about..
    Clementine Luna
    Clementine Pearl
    Clementine Moon
    Clementine Anne
    Clementine Leona
    Clementine Alice

Two middle names for Clementine sounds fine to me (I do have a Clementine combo with two middles as well).
    Luna.

Solid Loves:
    Seraphina Juliette Audrey | Leon Alexander Gibran | Evangeline Laetitia Odette
    Felix Emmanuel Gavroche | Isabelle Rowena Clare | Magnus Orion Frey | Aurelia Madelief Estelle
    Caspian Atticus Hugo| Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine | Gabriel Peregrine Jack

The GPs:
    Narcissa Grace | Marius Voltaire | Cecilia Faith | Tristan Ignatius | Giselle Amoret | Cassius Frey

What about Clementine Astrid? Astrid has a similar meaning to Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by luneth View Post
    Clementine is a lovely name -and sounds awesome next to possible brother Theodore.

I actually really like Clementine Diana. What about your mum's mn? How about..
    Clementine Luna
    Clementine Pearl
    Clementine Moon
    Clementine Anne
    Clementine Leona
    Clementine Alice

Two middle names for Clementine sounds fine to me (I do have a Clementine combo with two middles as well).
    Thank you for the suggestions!
    I was considering Luna due to Diana's connection to the moon but was unsure if it's too, wordy? If that makes sense haha.

What two middle combos do you like with Clementine?

Wondering if anyone can come up with some two middle combos including Diana, or a reference to, that they like.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteteaandginger View Post
    What about Clementine Astrid? Astrid has a similar meaning to Diana.
    Cute suggestion