Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Another twins name post...

LATEST UPDATE!

Thanks for all your help lovelies! We've decided that our twin girls' first names will be Violet and Penelope! ❤️❤️
    Last edited by tillylou; February 14th, 2018 at 11:26 AM.

I really like Violet and Elodie together, they sound really nice!
    I think my favourites are Violet Ophelia Kate and either Elodie Aurora Tess or Elodie Teresa Wren.

Which are your favourite first names? I would try and have that clear before muddying the water with middle names that will hardly ever be used.

It seems you really love Violet, so that should be one of your first name choices. And for the other twin, your other favourite name, paying no attention to whether it goes well with Violet or not, or how it lines up with the middle names! Once you have your first names, it will be easier to narrow the field!
    Ivy Edith, 2016
    Girl #2, May 2018

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    Which are your favourite first names? I would try and have that clear before muddying the water with middle names that will hardly ever be used.

It seems you really love Violet, so that should be one of your first name choices. And for the other twin, your other favourite name, paying no attention to whether it goes well with Violet or not, or how it lines up with the middle names! Once you have your first names, it will be easier to narrow the field!
    Between us, these are our favourite first names. We've narrowed them down from a longer list. We had our first names picked out but one of them didn't sound right with our surname. It's not been easy finding another name we love just as much separately and together with the other first name/middles.

Middle names are just as important to us. They are first name options we loved but couldn't use. We decided to use honor names as middles so it's been fitting names we love around them and that works as a whole too.

I wish it was just as easy as not worrying about other things but it isn't. I don't want a jumbled up sounding name for my daughters l. If it was that easy then we'd have been sorted months ago. This has been the way that works for us. We've gotten closer to choosing the right name by doing this than we have in months.

I honestly love all these names so opinions about what sounds/works best to narrow them down is what would be helpful to us right now.

My favorite pairings:

Violet Ophelia Kate & Cecily Teresa Wren or Cecily Teresa Faye (I love both and can't decide)

Violet Cecilia Tess & Penelope Willow Kate

I couldn't wrap my mind around any name but Violet for twin A. Good luck!
    Ellen Virginia * Audrey Cecilia * Edith Augusta * Claudia Jane * Sybil Josephine * Miriam Tess
    Nathaniel Franklin * Edmund Blaise * Timothy Augustine * Virgil Christopher * Luke Benedict

Also Liking: UNA MUIRGHEAL * Siobhan Brigid * Cassandra Niamh * Daphne Verona *
    Louisa Catherine * May Genevieve * Lydia June * Ivy Charlotte * Ginevra Frances *