Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    I'm so sorry for your loss, kibby. I hope everything went well for you last week (I saw your other post) and that you're getting some rest.

Congratulations, citryne, on your baby girl I hope you and your kiddo are feeling better now!

Gonna ramble a bit here:
    I'm 26 weeks tomorrow. I'm so grateful that I've had an easy pregnancy so far (no morning sickness or complications aside from one high blood pressure reading) but I can tell it's getting more difficult every day. I can't get over that my uterus is now the size of a soccer ball wtfff!?! Sleeping through the night is no longer happening so I've been late to work a lot. Luckily I have an understanding boss. It's just taking a lot for me to get ready in the morning and I'm quite sore. I'm going to book another prenatal massage--I had one last month and it worked wonders.

For the most part I've really enjoyed being pregnant. But...I've had this feeling like time is slipping away from me so quickly and I have been bummed I can't do much. It's like I have cabin fever from being confined to my hometown. I'd love to go on a 'babymoon' or just a day trip with my SO, but it hasn't been in the cards for us yet. I'm hoping we will in July!

We're getting more and more excited to meet our lil Bea! My SO has even started an embroidery project for her nursery and I'm going to join him. We're reading books together and doing labor exercises. I want to prepare for labor as much as I can but there's really only so much you can do lol. You never know what kind of delivery you're going to have! I'm so hoping for a natural birth but I don't know a single person who has had one--they've all had emergency c sections.

I hope everyone else is doing well! <3
    Beatrix Hazel June is due October 5th, 2018! ❋

Winifred Alice Daisy ۰ Cordelia Violet Pearl ۰ Josephine Ruby Eloise
    Louise Adelaide Mae ۰ Frances Primrose Harriet

Casper Miles Hawthorne ۰ Harry Theodore August ۰ Rupert Oscar Linus
    George Leo Magnus ۰ Bernard Ephraim James

Hello everybody, I hope you are all healthy and happy!

I’m 21 weeks pregnant and have had such a surge of energy recently that has been curbed by me breaking my ankle and spraining my wrist after falling in the garden, but baby is fine so that’s all that matters! I had my anamoly scan a little over a week ago and baby is doing good and whilst measuring a little smaller than they would like it is still within the average/normal range. DH was offshore and couldn’t come to scan so my mum came with me and DH and I decided to find out the gender but typically the baby was lying awkawardly and the sonographer couldn’t tell the gender. However, when they did a scan after the fall to check that the baby was fine and the sonographer could tell us that it is...a girl!!! My husband was home for that scan so it was nice that we could find it together so I guess there was one upside to the fall...gotta look for the positives! We are keeping the gender under wraps from our family and friends until the baby shower that my mum is throwing in September and we are going to do a gender reveal then and have people come in pink or blue.

Nat x
    natalie • baby #1 due 10th of november • step-mum to C & L

aurora • freya • juliet • phoebe • ramona • eloise • saffron • romilly • anais
    milo • oscar • rufus • dashiell • felix • orson • ronan • jasper • xavier

Yay, a girl!! Congrats Nat!
    Beatrix Hazel June is due October 5th, 2018! ❋

Winifred Alice Daisy ۰ Cordelia Violet Pearl ۰ Josephine Ruby Eloise
    Louise Adelaide Mae ۰ Frances Primrose Harriet

Casper Miles Hawthorne ۰ Harry Theodore August ۰ Rupert Oscar Linus
    George Leo Magnus ۰ Bernard Ephraim James

Hi all!

I'm sorry I haven't checked in for a little while. I've been reading how you're doing, but feeling too well pregnancy-wise to have anything to whinge or ask about, and too exhausted work-wise to get around to posting even a congrats. Thank goodness tomorrow is the last day of term, because after reports, parent-teacher-child interviews, and some full on behaviours I am SO excited about extra sleep!

So, catching up:
    @citryne - congrats! That's exciting to know you're expecting a little girl! Did you come through the stomach bug OK? They're awful at the best of times, but having one while pregnant and also having to care for a sick toddler who also has a stomach bug... that sounds diabolical.

@natalie - congrats on the little girl and yay that you got to find out after all! But a broken ankle AND a sprained wrist at the same time sounds very difficult. You wouldn't even be able to use crutches? Are you finding ways to cope? I hope they heal quickly!

@cactusgram - sorry I'm going to bombard you with questions... did the next prenatal massage help too? And are you getting any more sleep or finding ways to feel comfortable, e.g. more pillows to support backs or hips or belly while you sleep? And what's the embroidery project?

Also I TOTALLY get you about needing a babymoon or SOMETHING! Work (teaching) is always crazy-busy during term time, I leave home at 7 in the morning, get home usually between 5.30 and 6, and there's always something I should be doing or need to do in the evenings, and lots on weekends too. School holidays start next week and I am DYING to do something special, especially as haven't had a good holiday since Christmas (last holidays I stayed in bed much of the time because the morning sickness was AWFUL), and by my next holidays I'll be 32 weeks pregnant, and life forever after that I'll be tied down with a baby. To top it all off ALL my childless friends, and cousin, are going on big overseas holidays this year. I'm down in NZ so other countries are an expensive plane ticket away... but friends are going to South America, Hungary, Italy, Spain... like seriously, 3 of my single friends on separate adventures, and 2 of my couple friends going with their respective partners. I feel like I have to book at least a night in a cabin in the bush, something for my mental well-being, but with midwife appointments, hospital appts for hypothyroidism, anatomy scan, staff-only days, and all the planning that needs to happen in the holidays, I feel like the dream is fading fast.

Anyway, that was a long rant. I'll be 20 weeks on Saturday, excited to reach the half way mark! And we'll be having our anatomy scan on 16th July, can't wait to find out the gender
    #1 due 24th Nov
    Thinking about:
    Tristan John ~ Jeremy Peter
    Chloe Joanne ~ Ada Joan ~ Kate Margaret ~ Tessa Grace

Also considering:
    Owen • Ralph • Patrick • Rowan
    Amelia • Robyn • Elsie • Georgia • Valerie • Josie • Sylvie • Charlotte (Charlie)

Just a bit of catch up:

@citryne: Congratulations on your little girl! So fun!

@cactusgram: Babymoons are so wonderful. My husband and I had already planned a trip to Cancun with my family prior to us finding out we were expecting. It happened to work out perfectly, since I was in my second trimester during the trip. It was exactly what I needed to reset and refresh. I highly recommend planning a trip, even if you aren't able to go far away!

@nataliegrant: I'm sorry to hear about your ankle/wrist! It's terrible wanting to be busy but being confined instead. I'll be thinking of you!

@kiriko: I mentioned to @cactusgram above that while babymoons to other countries are nice, sometimes it is amazing to just do a staycation. I am looking forward to planning something like that in my last trimester: something really feasible like a short drive to a cabin or whatever. Just to relax. However you are able, take some time for yourself! :-)

As for me, I am 23 weeks and 1 day. While I feel more energized than I did in my first trimester, I still struggle waking up every morning and staying plucky through the day. I have employed the use of a pregnancy pillow, and I have to say that it has been SO wonderful for my sleep progress as I have started to really grow in the belly. We had our anatomy scan, which went well all things considered...we do not wish to know the gender of the baby, and that is a really good thing since baby was in fetal position the entire time. :-P We go back to see if we can get proper scans of the face in about 2 weeks. Last appointment with our midwife confirmed that I will not have to take the disgusting glucose drink for the upcoming test at my next appointment. My birth center opts to use grape juice instead...YAY! (I was really concerned about getting it down without gagging).

That's about it! I am happy to hear that everyone is doing well!