Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Hey cactusgram, just checking in on what I assume and hope has been a sticky pregnancy! Have you had a dr appointment yet?
    excitedly e x p e c t i n g
    January 2019

Edwina Bliss
    Danaë CelesteOona AzureElowen Lumi

Cyprien Ezra
    Caspian ZephyrLudovic OswaldValentin Leo

Thanks for checking in! It's sticking! My first appointment is next week and they'll do an ultrasound and some genetic blood tests. I think they think I'm farther along than I am--I have long cycles so ovulate later in the cycle than average. I thought the first appointment wasn't until 8 weeks, but I'll be 6 weeks. I'm not complaining though, it will be so nice to see the heartbeat that early! I'm wondering if this blood test will be able to indicate gender or if it's too early for that?

I told my parents and brothers on Monday which was fun. My mom screamed and cried and my dad teared up. So cute!
    Beatrix Hazel June is due October 5th, 2018! ❋

Winifred Alice Daisy ۰ Cordelia Violet Pearl ۰ Josephine Ruby Eloise
    Louise Adelaide Mae ۰ Frances Primrose Harriet

Casper Miles Hawthorne ۰ Harry Theodore August ۰ Rupert Oscar Linus
    George Leo Magnus ۰ Bernard Ephraim James

Congrats, Cactusgram! I'm joining the October 2018 party too, and reading your story makes me feel a lot better! So impressed that you have the courage to tell your family. I'm not sure when we will tell ours. I'm in the same boat - I found out pretty early. I was charting obsessively and my temps spiked drastically over the past two days, so I took a test and surely enough, it's positive! I'm very nervous to see if it sticks, since I found out so early. I'm going to test again over the next week.

It will be our first. It will be the first grandkid on my side and the 7th grandkid on my husband's side. I'm really excited, a bit overwhelmed, but feeling so (cautiously) happy.

Again, I'm nervous, because I know it's sooo early, but EDD is mid-October.
    Expecting our rainbow in December
    Kitty mama to Viggo & Zelda

Choosing between...

Francesca Mary Grace | Veronica Aveline Grace
    Mary Endellion 'Mae' | Fiona Frances Grace
    ✚✚✚
    Frederick Peter Bellamy | Ivor Nicholas Peter | Magnus Peter Vincent

Congratulations to you too!! Crossing my fingers for you

I probably shouldn't have told my family so early, but it's going to be nice to have people to talk to about it. We just told my SO's family last night and they're ecstatic. I think it's fine if you emphasize how early it is.

I love your kitties' names btw!
    Beatrix Hazel June is due October 5th, 2018! ❋

Winifred Alice Daisy ۰ Cordelia Violet Pearl ۰ Josephine Ruby Eloise
    Louise Adelaide Mae ۰ Frances Primrose Harriet

Casper Miles Hawthorne ۰ Harry Theodore August ۰ Rupert Oscar Linus
    George Leo Magnus ۰ Bernard Ephraim James

Howdy! Another October 2018 due date-r here! I'm about 4 weeks +2. This is my first as well and though it was a bit of a surprise, we are so happy and excited. We told both of our immediate families last night (at the same time) since almost everyone lives in the same metro area) and since this is the first grandbaby on both sides of the family, it is a huge deal! I know it was super early to break the news but my husband was convinced he wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from his family for long. We will likely make our more general announcement around Easter.

Praying for a smooth, happy and healthy 9 months for us all and especially for this first trimester. <3
    Texan through & through

Married to my precious gentle giant

Expecting our first baby in October 2018

Baby name choices are on lockdown but we have a little velveteen bunny called Lillian Toast