Menu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hello,

I am having trouble with accessing the "my stuff" page! :|

Why are threads pointing out issues with NB continuously deleted without the issues being resolved? Very sneaky and unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    Why are threads pointing out issues with NB continuously deleted without the issues being resolved? Very sneaky and unprofessional.
    Can you give examples of what you're talking about? Most of the moved/deleted threads and posts are 1) spammers, 2) from members who are "fake" or who repeatedly violate the rules, or 3) moved to another board here on Nameberry that is more appropriate (for example a lot of newbies post on this forum for name advice, and I tell them this one is for site suggestions/technical issues and move the thread to a more appropriate place). I don't know of any cases where a thread is deleted to evade paying attention to what is being said.

Is it just me or did the embedded links to names disappear? It seems older threads still have the links, but newer posts and newer threads threads don't. I started noticing this late last week. Have the links been disabled/discontinued? Or was this a setting I accidentally turned off?
    A J

My Loves

Krystal Lynn • Madeleine Mae • Avery Nichole
    Clara Rhiannon • Makeda Jane • Chloë Emilia
    Elena Austen • Alice Elowen • Noa Liliana
    Lucy Dorianne • Luna Faye • Emma Louise

⇝ ♡ ⇜
    Evan Nathaniel • Ethan Scott • Connor Michael
    Sasha Aidan James • Mason Elliott • August Orion
    Sebastian Everett • Killian Alistair Pyrs • Jude Emrys
    Graham Millard • Henry Hayes • Nicholas Ryan Tôllver

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by trulybrilliant View Post
    Is it just me or did the embedded links to names disappear? It seems older threads still have the links, but newer posts and newer threads threads don't. I started noticing this late last week. Have the links been disabled/discontinued? Or was this a setting I accidentally turned off?
    They disappeared for me too!
    22. Another name nerd not having kids any time soon.

Rosemary Astoria | Eleanor Lavender | Sylvia Arabella | Thea Winifred | Florence Cecilia | Ophelia Clementine | Beatrice Lucille | Rowena Frances | Hester Juniper | Agatha Primrose | Ginevra Magdalen | Matilda Romilly

Benjamin Atlas | Theodore Flynn | Jasper Penrose | Elio Rafael | Percival Colin | Gus Leander | Basil Alejandro | Felix Peregrine | Philip Salinger | Emmanuel Birch | Remy Ignatius | Edmund Bastien