Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Picky Parents

Craig Antonio Rhys (CAR)
    Wayne Ignacio Neil (WIN)
    Bruce Alfred Theodore (BAT)
    Molly Anne Yesenia (MAY)
    Donna Ophelia Edith (DOE)
    Sheila Emily Arwen (SEA)

Penelope and Ryland have four children, you choose the genders. Each of their first names end with a different one of these sounds: ee, en, er, and ess. They all start with a different letter. Their middle names are straight-forward and professional, like they belong on a business card.

Oliver Henry
    Iris Charlotte
    Emily Jane
    Aaron Joseph

Max and Holly have twin sons, Apollo Cedar & Atlas Birch. They are expecting a daughter. Her first name is to be an unusual name starting in A and the middle is the name of a tree.

(way to go @avenmaide - when I had a quick go at one I thought gee, I might've gone too far!)

Apollo Cedar, Atlas Birch and Athena Laurel.

As luck would have it, Ian and Jessie are having triplets again.

Their first set were three boys named Bear Vidar, Fox Arlo and Wolf Logan.

Their new triplets are going to be three girls.

For their first names, they want a similar set of monosyllabic word names with a matching theme (anything OTHER THAN flower names).

Their middle names need to pull off the same trick as their brothers' set: the first's middle must end with the first syllable of the second's, and the third's middle must begin with the last syllable of the third's. (Vidar-Arlo-Logan). These middle names must all be at least two syllables long.

Preferably, the second's middle name is contained entirely within the first and third together, each name is pronounced with stress on the first syllable, and the first and third middle are the same number of syllables, as in the boy set.

Note that in this middle set, the matching syllables must be spelt AND pronounced the same way (e.g. Winifred-Edna-Natalie would be allowed, but not Winifred-Edna-Nathan).

They don't mind whether each name is rare or common, but they would like each first/middle set to flow together with at least one common letter, as with the boys'.

v @emily_becca123 (Not sure I understand 2 things. 1, how the first syllable of Nathan, like Nate, is the same A sound as the Nat in "Natalie"? This isn't an accent thing... I don't know anyone who'd rhyme Nathan with "math" or Natalie with "mate" and my husband's family have a variety of British accents. And 2, how "v" is a syllable? The only way this makes sense to me is if "Maeve" is pronounced "May-ev" or "May-eve", which to my knowledge it never is. Are syllables this confusing or am I confused?)
    Last edited by nimwey; October 27th, 2018 at 08:08 PM.
    listography.com/nimwey

Winifred Eve Ivy Kimberly Lisa Melody Sophie Grace Edith Lucy
    Arthur Phoenix Zeke Alexander Lincoln Ash Bruce Anthony Isadore Jules
    Gretel Dragica Evangel ‘Ellie’ Ilaria Wanderer Harkness ‘Aria’ Lily Alice Shiloh ‘Lil’ Pacifica Celeste Lacroix ‘Ciffie’
    Zephaniah Rock Raphael ‘Zeph’ Mercury Luke Aryan ‘Merc’ Albion Elmo Columbus ‘Albie’ Lionel Sterling Painter ‘Lion’

Faith Maeve, Grace Evelyn and Hope Lynea

I'm from the UK so our pronunciation is different [Winifred-Edna-Natalie and Winifred-Edna-Nathan both have the same spellings and pronunciation].

mee-v, ee-v-lin, lin-ee-uh

Alice Violet (Yates) Connelly and Harry Matthew Connelly have four children; girl (10), boy (7), boy (5), girl (2).

1. The second daughter's nickname is Evie.

2. Both girls have four-letter flower middle names.

3. Both boys have middle names that honour their father and are 7-8 letters long.

4. All four names must be a similar length when written underneath one another.

eg.

Ophelia Hannah
    Jack John

is NOT okay, but

Ophelia Hannah
    Jackson Josiah

is okay

5. The boy's first names must be from my signature.

6. The oldest girl's name should pair well with her siblings and be from the English top 20 baby names (Olivia, Amelia, Isla, Ava, Lily, Mia, Sophia, Isabella, Grace, Poppy, Ella, Charlotte, Jessica, Daisy, Sophie, Freya, Sienna). I removed Alice, Evie and Emily from the list purposely.

DH (35): Harry Matthew Connelly
    DW (34): Alice Violet (Yates) Connelly

DD (10):
    DS (7):
    DS (5):
    DD (2): "Evie"
    Girls
    Evie, Isabelle (Issie), Charlotte (Lottie), Sophie, Lillie, Madison (Maddie), Alice, Isla, Pippa

Boys
    Charlie, George, Oliver, Oscar, Noah, Harvey, Finlay (Finn)

Combos
    Evie Rose, Noah James, Oscar Thomas, Charlotte "Lottie" Mia, Sophie Flora, Isabelle "Issie" Mae, Charlie Max

DD: Isabella Iris
    DS: Finn Matthias
    DS: Noah Henricus
    DD: Evelina Rose

James and Victoria have 4 children, A son (10) a daughter (8) and identical twin girls (5)
    All of their children have 2 middle names.The first names come from my Signature, the second middle name honours an English historical figure and the final middle name ends in an A. The last name is Emsworth.
    Charlotte xx

Albert, Arthur, Edward, Ffinlo,George,Henry, Louis,Theo,William

Alice,Amelia,Constance,Florence,Isabelle,Isla,Lena ,Maud,Victoria