Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stumped!

Stumped!

I've never posted on this site before so I hope this is where this question should go.

I have three boys, twin 12 year olds and a 5 year old. I'm pregnant with our first little girl and we should be expecting her to arrive with the new year. I am completely and totally stumped on what to name her.

Our last name is Walsh so that's ruled out two names we really love, Faith and Brooke. Her middle name is going to be Marie after several close family members from both sides (I know it's boring) so that has ruled out the possibility of Emery and Marley which were also names we really liked. My boys are Patrick, Connor and Ryan so we'd like to avoid a P, C, or R name for her. I feel very limited and since I really don't have a naming database in my head I end up thinking up the same 5 names and I feel stuck and frustrated. I'd love your opinions on my list and any suggestions you think might work for us!

Haleigh
    Ensley
    Mackenzie
    Brianna
    Aubree

I really like Aubree (though I prefer Aubrey) and Brianna - they work well with your boys names!

Some other suggestions:

Audrey
    Elliana
    Eloise
    Harley or Harlow
    Ivy
    Ansley
    Talia
    Bailey
    Grace
    Sarai Eloisa. Cressida Hero. Bronte Isabella. Elodie Francesca. Mirabel Violet. Edie Aurora. Romilly Winter. Scout Miranda. Carys Leonie. Margo Acacia.
    Tristan Malachi. Rafferty Jude. Arlo Forrest. Idris Orion. Otto Lane. Leander Beau. Jasper Leonidas.
    More combos!

I like Ensley on your list. Your boys' names have an Irish vibe and I think these make work well...

Oona/Una
    Delaney
    Cerys/Kerys
    Jordanna
    Bethany

I like Aubrey, Brianna, and Haley. I prefer the traditional spellings and I think they go best with your boys since they all have traditionally spelled Irish names. I also think Faith and Brooke work fine. I don't have a problem with two one syllable names. Not a huge fan of Mackenzie--I feel like it peaked in the early 2000s so will sound dated in a few years. Ensley feels like a modern invented name which doesn't go as well with your boys.

Suggestions:

Alana
    Allison
    Ashlyn
    Cara
    Corinne
    Evelyn
    Fallon
    Fiona
    Hadley
    Isla
    Kiera
    Nora
    Quinn
    Tegan
    Last edited by sarah1800; November 14th, 2017 at 01:22 PM.

two munchkins
    lysander quinn + elliot caspar
    "sander & eli"
    two furbabies
    cleo + tazz

ttc 2018
    joel willoughby (?) ✖ hazel