Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sister for Pomeline

Had 10 months off names with my little girl but missing it and starting to think about baby number 3...in the future some time!
    I loved the name Mirabell for our daughter but apparently DH wasn't listening to me when I suggested it and he also loves it. It's the name of the palace where we played in wind band together as kids and the name of a French plum . With Pomeline being a hint at Apple do you think it's too cutesy as a sister name? Middle would be Vivian. Not sure if we'd spell it Mirabell like the palace or Mirabelle like the plum!
    Pomeline Elisabeth and Mirabell (e) Vivian.
    C.D. (22/10/14)
    P.E. (13/01/17)

Girls - (Araminta, Cecily, Cordelia, Daisy, Mirabelle, Pomeline, Octavia, Ottilie, Vivienne, Xanthe,)

Boys - (Anatole, Augustus, Bartholomew, Casper, Clement, Cornelius, Erastus, Ferris, Ludovic, Maurice, Rafferty, Zephyr)

Pomeline and Mirabelle are really sweet, maybe a tad cutesy but still fantastic together!

Theodora Temple Rose / Francine Isobel Kate / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Henrietta Mavis Joan / Maude Elisabetta Romy / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Odile Susannah Larkspur / Bette Matilda Juno / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

TTC '18

Mirabelle is pretty while being uncommon! Bonus points because it has significance to you. I prefer the Mirabelle spelling over the Mirabell spelling, and think it sounds wonderful paired with Vivian. With both names, I don’t think Apple or plum right away, so it think that’s a cute undertone of the names that most won’t think of.
    Fern Elizabeth / Magnolia Jean / Cora Pauline / Sylvie Anne

Bradley William / Morgan Wolf / Indiana Oskar / Forrest Henry

thanks! Pomeline is slightly over the top for me anyway!! We call her Pom or Poppy or Line. Probably Mirabelle would go by Mira anyway so slightly tones down the flounce factor
    C.D. (22/10/14)
    P.E. (13/01/17)

Girls - (Araminta, Cecily, Cordelia, Daisy, Mirabelle, Pomeline, Octavia, Ottilie, Vivienne, Xanthe,)

Boys - (Anatole, Augustus, Bartholomew, Casper, Clement, Cornelius, Erastus, Ferris, Ludovic, Maurice, Rafferty, Zephyr)

London in body but Paris in heart and soul
    I think Mirabelle (I prefer this spelling) and Pomeline are wonderful together! The name has a personal connection for you which is a huge bonus, I wouldn’t worry too much about the apple and plum thing I doubt many people would see the connection.
    lois + benjy =
    rufus alexander whitby • born august 2015
    identical twin girls names under reconstruction • due april 2018

pondering...
    gideon • diccon • emmett • cyrus • hugo • linus • august • ezekiel • jago • sebastian • felix • byron • asher • marcus • xavier • arthur • timothy • leopold
    ~ • ~
    leda • pandora • ottilie • daphne • evangeline • opal • willa • genevieve • blythe • claudia • margot • marceline • jessamine • magnolia • aveline • romilly • tabitha • aurora