Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    Congratulations @sunkissedchild! Edmund Ernest is such a handsome name.
    Stellan / August / Nolan / Everett / Hollis / Rowan
    Maeve / Juniper / Marigold / Celeste / Marin / Margot
    / Jameson Lewis - October 2014 /
    / Expecting #2 September 2018 /

Congratulations sunkissedchild! Edmund Ernest is just lovely, and Teddy is a perfect nickname. Hoping big brother is enjoying his new role. : )

Audrey is now almost a month old, and she has gotten oh-so-delicious! Watching a tiny human grow and develop every day never ceases to amaze me. Eva has adjusted much better than I thought she would to this change--she loves being "Mommy's Special Helper" and loving on her new baby sister. That being said, as I'm typing this is one of the few moments of peace since Audrey arrived. Between unannounced visitors, feedings, a preschooler, diapers, laundry, etc. etc. I never seem to find a time to wind down. Props to all you mamas with more than 2 little ones--I don't know how you do it day after day!

Hoping you ladies are feeling well and hanging in there. Can't wait to hear about the next wonderfully named arrival! : )

IMG_8121.jpg
    Carla
    Mommy of two little princesses...
    Eva Lily Catherine (1/2014)
    Audrey Elizabeth Rose (6/2018)

She is just precious, Carla!

I'm 28+2 today so finally in the 3rd trimester! Hard to believe that there's only about 12 weeks to go. Hopefully we will adjust to 2 kids without too many issues, though my husband will be deploying a couple months after the birth (thankfully only for a short time) and my best friend/next door neighbor is moving at the beginning of the year. Lots of big shifts during an already vulnerable time has me a little nervous but we will see how it goes!

So with moving and summer throwing off my normal schedule it's been forever since I've checked this thread! Congratulations to carla and sunkissedchild! I hope that all is continuing to go well for you and your beautiful babies

I'm 35+3 today and just over a month away from my due date! He's head down and facing the proper direction, so that was a relief. I have weekly doctor visits from here on out. We've been taking a childbirth class at our hospital, and I'm starting to feel really ready for Miles to make his appearance. I know that he needs to stay in there longer, but I'm getting uncomfortable and impatient! Now that we've moved and unpacked and his nursery is done, I've run out of things to keep me distracted!
    Just this week I started having what were definitely identifiable Braxton-Hicks contractions. They aren't necessarily painful, just uncomfortable. I mostly get them on our evening walks, and it just sort of feels like I've lost my breath and I want to stand still until they're over. He's also still kicking up a storm and managing to get his legs all over the place! It's crazy how acrobatic they can be--I was convinced that he had to be feet down because I was getting kicked hardin the pelvis, but ultrasound confirmed that he's head down!
    Hope all is going well for everyone else and that you're tolerating the heat well!

Miles Immanuel Due 8.28.18!

Adela | Althea | Eleanor | Evangeline
    Arthur | Everett | Henry | Julian

How exciting to be getting so close, @labelo! I have been having Braxton Hicks as well. They are just brief discomfort but my son basically tackled me during one yesterday (he wanted a hug) and that was pretty miserable.

I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow! I'm hanging in there. It's definitely going quicker than last time, so I'm trying to get all of our things in order and set up since I know if I wait, it won't get done! We also officially decided on Rowan Asher as our name.