Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Babies Due July-September 2018

Thought I would begin this thread despite being new here because we just got our BFP after exactly three years of trying. It's at the same time exciting and overwhelming, as we've suffered a previous miscarriage. Bub's EDD is July 7th 2018, but we'll see what the doctor says
    i love: peggy lee & autumn season & medieval history & my darling amélie
    after 3 years of ttc... cautiously expecting!

I just wanted to pop in to say congratulations! We've suffered two miscarriages and got our most recent BFP in September. October would have been 3 full years of trying so I understand all too well the struggles you've experienced. I love seeing BFP posts from people who have been trying for such a long time. I'll be thinking of you and sending you sticky baby dust!! <3
    My entire world <3
    Indie Lola & Rowan Violet
    [4.23.18]

Henna . Liv . Luna . Skye . Summer
    Asher . Finn . Harper . Luca

I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart.
    <3 [7.1.15] & [4.18.17] <3

Quote Originally Posted by lainy View Post
    I just wanted to pop in to say congratulations! We've suffered two miscarriages and got our most recent BFP in September. October would have been 3 full years of trying so I understand all too well the struggles you've experienced. I love seeing BFP posts from people who have been trying for such a long time. I'll be thinking of you and sending you sticky baby dust!! <3
    Oh, thank you so much, we sure need it! It's great to read a success story. We have a daughter named Amelie who's already in kindergarten. It has been my biggest dream though, to actually experience creating and carrying a baby, since Amelie is just my husband's biologically.
    The biggest of Congratulations on your twins!
    i love: peggy lee & autumn season & medieval history & my darling amélie
    after 3 years of ttc... cautiously expecting!

Also just popping through to say congratulations! And that I can't believe people are due in July already .
    Remy Madeleine ~ 15.02.2018

Romilly | Charlotte | Scarlett | Evie | Gaia
    Schuyler "Sky" | Declan | Rowan | Ezra | Austin

Congrats peggylee!

I am cautiously joining this thread, I got my BFP this morning, with an EDD of July 3rd!
    Got my first dr appointment in 2 days. I'm very excited but also in disbelief; I haven't even told my DH yet!
    Walter Theodore
    March 2016

#2 Due July 2018
    Elliott Edmund or Edmund Elliott

Florence • Gilbert • Matilda • Elliott
    • Harriet • Edmund • Violet

Guilty Pleasures:
    Posey • Austen • Theodora • Arlo • Clover • Abel • Effie