Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300
Results 1,496 to 1,500 of 1500

Thread: Ttc 2018

@phloxie - I can’t recall how far along you were, but if there’s hcg left in your system there’s a very high chance you won’t ovulate yet. Definitely ask for a blood test to get a number. If your levels are at zero it’s likely that your body just is delayed a bit after everything.

{sleep wake hope and then}
    e.e cummings

TTC Our First
    Hoping on a Rainbow
    —————
    7w6d - 6w - 4w - 12w
    Patience - Opal - Hope - Haven
    Always with me.

@eshe7fantasy I'm so sorry you're going through this and I hope you can find peace with whatever decision you choose.

@lexiem Oh wow. Wishing you all the best. That's a lot to deal with! I hope it's good news all around.

Well I think this is the beginning of AF. After a 45 day cycle, then a 32 day cycle, now a 25 day cycle? I used to be a very regular 29 days every month! What happened! This marks the beginning of TTC for us, we agreed to start in August. I'm excited and a bit apprehensive. We've been discussing for so long and now it's about to start happening. Time flies. I hope you are all well!
    Finn and Leo

Kate Olivia Claire | Calder Bartholomew Mason | Mila Elizaveta Freya | Declan William Balthazar

Natalie Freya Juliet | Anya Violet Elodie | Lydia Ivy Elaina | Aurora Persephone Rose |

Oliver Caspian James | Callum Sebastian Dimitri | Lincoln Victor Benedikt | Tristan Anthony Oskar |

Stella | Eva | Maya | Chloe | Kaia | Phoebe | Ariana | Katia | Zoe | Maeva | Isla | Cora | Belle | Sybil | Liv | Isobel | Lana | Thora | Daisy

eshe7fantasy: Wishing you all the strength in the world, so wish you were not going through this. TTC is not always an easy journey. Praying you get your miracle soon.

phloxie
    : I don't have any experience with that at all but I agree that you should have a blood tests to confirm numbers are back down. Good luck.

lilimorgana
    : Yeyy, hope you cycles continue to regulate themselves and your stay here is short!
    Last edited by bedhead; Yesterday at 08:53 AM.

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

TTC #1

Philippians 3:7

lexiem: I've read that giving birth can often remove abnormal cervical cells. Just thought that was interesting. Hope it's only good news from here on out, wish you the best!

Theodora Temple Rose / Anouk Cecilia Pearl / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Lilias Winifred Adele / Elspeth Miriam Lake / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Ottilie Jane Vesper / Heloise Auden Claire / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

TTC #1

Philippians 3:7

@namergirl13: It is a lot to take in at once. No I found out about the pre-cancerous cells a few weeks ago when my Pap came back abnormal and I had to do a biopsy. Because of all this we only BD once this month and really not on any schedule. You know, so of course-- we got pregnant. I think. It's also why I haven't told DH yet. I want to get a blood test result and hopefully and ultrasound as well as a game plan before I tell him. (He doesn't deal well with big life changes that bring that level of uncertainty. Likes to fret a lot and it stresses me out.) Hopeing I can get most of that on Tuesday!

@jensowvlen: Thanks, me too. I think treatment will have to wait and if it turns to cancer the option is surgury to remove part of or all of my cervix. Which would be heartbreaking as it would drastically change the conversation about future kids, but a healthy kid is most important.

@lilimorgana: Thanks, me too.

@bedhead: That is a possibility. And, of course the best case scenario. But I expect unlikely. But the idea of having to wait and see for 9mo is a bit stressful.
    Lorelei - 05/2016
    Endora - Freyja - Merida - Viola - Zelda
    Dexter - Felix - Gideon - Hendrik - Victor