Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240
Results 1,196 to 1,198 of 1198

Thread: Ttc 2018

@oneofthetrio: Sorry you lost a bunny! This little one is adorable...so little! It sounds like you definitely have your hands full over there I really hope you guys do get to add a little baby human to your mix!

@bedhead: Thanks! How are you doing today? AF should be gone for you, hopefully?

Clomid isn't treating me too kindly this time around. The first dose left me with an upset stomach. The second dose, which I took this morning, made me super sleepy. I enjoyed the nap but I work nights, so sleeping during the night until noon won't do me any favors :/ oh well. There are only 3 more doses for me to take, then I'm free of it. Hoping this is the last round ever...
    Alyssa

1in8. TTC #1 for 2 years, 3 months and counting...

Forever believing for Lilah June, Ada Rosemary, or Bennett Dale <3

Namergirl3: I wish it were, still have a day or two. Feeling good and ready to start trying again. I’m sorry this round of clomid hasn’t started out so great, I really hope it gets better and that it’s the last one!!
    Theodora Temple Rose / Francine Isobel Kate / Jude Evergreen / Titus Leopold
    Henrietta Mavis Joan / Maude Elisabetta Romy / Rufus Emerald / Crispin Valor
    Odile Susannah Larkspur / Bette Matilda Juno / Emmett Garland / Marius Winter

TTC #1 | Philippians 3:7

@bedhead: Oh man...well, hopefully time passes quickly and you can get back to it! And thanks
    Alyssa

1in8. TTC #1 for 2 years, 3 months and counting...

Forever believing for Lilah June, Ada Rosemary, or Bennett Dale <3