Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352
Results 1,756 to 1,760 of 1760

Thread: Ttc 2018

@ashybear: Congratulations!!

@oneofthetrio: Awe, I'm sorry it was so rough! I hope it'll be better very soon!

@morgantaylore: Thanks

@bedhead: I'm thinking it may be too late to start it at this point. My last dose of Clomid was 5 days ago now, so I don't know... I may still try to use a test and see, but I don't know if I missed the opportunity to see the positive or not. We're still trying to BD often, so hopefully our bases will be covered regardless.
    Alyssa

1in8. TTC #1 for 2 years, 8 months and counting...

Isla Felicity Dove* Ada Rosemary* Bennett Dale* Morgan James

Hi everyone! Checking in after a long weekend away from the computer. Congratulations @ashy! Hoping for a nice, easy pregnancy for you! @namergirl I so hope the Clomid works for you!!

Good luck everyone else! (I've missed a few pages of the thread so sorry I am not naming names!

Someone asked me about the "Conception Vitamins." I've been on them for about 3 weeks now. (I got the bottle on amazon). It's a "natural fertility aid" that contains Vitex and Inositol (among other things) and it's supposed to help with egg production and ovulation. My hopes aren't too high, but I figured it was worth a shot. I did notice I seemed to have fertile CM longer than I usually do (mine usually only lasts about a day, this time it was about 3 days), so maybe that's a good sign. The bottle says it will take 2-3 months of consistent use to really make a difference, so we shall see!

Despite the extra days of CM, I don't think our BD timing was right because my husband had late nights at work on those days and we didn't get to it. So I'm in my TWW right now but not feeling too confident.

Hope everyone is doing well! Good luck to all!
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel

well, looks like AF showed up today. happy to know where I am after the birthcontrol and it feels like a fresh start. just hoping my cycles will be on track after this.
    Girl Names
    Rayna Irene - Jessa Louise - Olena Marie/Rose
    Hayden Elizabeth - Jaclyn Rose

Boy Names
    Joel Haden - Knox William - Dean Elliot
    Hadrian Arthur - James Griffon

Other Names
    Anita Christine - Ezra Lelann

I'm not feeling very optimistic about this cycle. I'm CD21. Last two cycles I ovulated CD22, but I'm not seeing as much fertile fluid as I usually do, so I don't expect that I will actually ovulate tomorrow. Maybe I should've given vitex more credit! I think I will start taking it again, since it definitely wasn't hurting anything.

I'm participating in a fertility study for women trying to conceive, and every two months they send a "are you pregnant yet?" survey, and today was my lucky day and I'm not pregnant. It really has not been that long, so I'm trying not to feeling depressed that I got this one, and I'm hoping I can answer yes in two months!

I'm also planning my SILs baby shower, so feeling a little bombarded by baby stuff. PS, who invites 60+ people to a casual baby shower (especially when they're having at least one other baby shower)? I feel like I don't even know that many people! I was not expecting that many, so now I'm scrambling to figure out how to feed them all without paying a ton, and trying to figure out what I can prep ahead of time so I'm not swamped that week. It'll be fine, and I actually like party planning, but it is a busy month already!

Good luck to everyone this week!

@oneofthetrio, I hope your cycles start to regulate. Excited for your fresh start!

@shalexis - It does sound like you are surrounded by baby stuff! Hoping you will be able to answer yes to that survey soon 60 people sounds like a lot for a baby shower! Wow! I'm sure you'll pull it off without a hitch.
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel