Names for seven characters

This is a group of Earth teens who are accidentally transported to a high fantasy world (no humans).

Character 1 (MC)
    She's a fifteen-year-old girl. Her eyes are emerald green, and she has brown hair to her hips. It has a streak of blue down the front right. She's good at anything she sets her mind to, but she is not really motivated. She does like watching movies, esp. fantasy. She has a single British mom. My only name so far is Natalie, but not feeling it.

Character 2 (Best Friend)
    This is also a fifteen year old girl (PS all of them are fifteen). She has bouncy red hair and gray eyes and lots of freckles. She is the heart of the group, and loves all things music. She has a single mom and an MIA Spanish dad who named her and a 10 y/o sister named Eva (soundalike Ava). So far I have Aurora nn Rory and Mariana nn Mari, Rory being my fave, but again not doing it.

Character 3 (Boyfriend)
    He has white-blond hair (think Draco Malfoy but less creepy) and icy blue eyes. Despite his cold appearance, he is actually super kind and would do anything for a friend. He loves reading, esp. fantasy (how he connected with MC). He was named by his (supposedly) late mother, who was also a huge fantasy fan (so needs something fantasy connected). He lives with his dad and 5 siblings: Griffin, Arya, Caspian, Lucy, and Ender. Considered Draco for him but decided against it because of HP. Is Scorpio/Scorpius too HP? Others considered: Phoenix, Arthur.

Character 4 (BFF's Boyfriend; Boyfriend's BFF)
    He has brown hair and eyes, very messy. He's the joker of the group. He has an outgoing personality, surprising considering his background of being bounced between foster families for most of his life. I have Florian, Jamie, Ben, and Andrew nn Drew, Jamie is my fave so far.

Character 5 (Frenemy)
    The stereotypical popular mean girl, though she does have a soft spot for animals, esp. dogs. Blond hair, blue eyes. Lives with her super-rich dad and younger brother, Robert. Needs a pretty sounding name, somewhat preppy but not over the top. Possibly: Victoria nn Tori or Jessica.

Character 6 (Frenemy's Boyfriend)
    A jock. He's a tad nicer than his girlfriend, and plays every sport. He has black hair and hazel eyes. He lives with his grandparents, but was named by his teen mother, who was Texan. So far: Troy, Bradley nn Brad, Sawyer, and Wyatt, Sawyer and Troy being my faves.

Character 7 (that weird kid)
    What story would be complete without a weirdo? His mom died of cancer, his dad disappeared, and he was adopted by a kind couple who couldn't conceive. He dyes his naturally blond hair hot pink to support cancer research, and he had hazel eyes. He is absolutely random; at any given point in a conversation, he could switch to a seemingly unconnected topic. He should have a fairly typical name with a strange nickname. I like Ethan nn Thane, but Thane is a name of a character in a book I love who is not weird at all, so that won't work.

Also, any other suggestions for names for other random characters? I'd like to hear ones you love but haven't gotten around to using.

Thanks!
    I'm a teen writer who loves names!
    Faves
    Boy: Will, Jeremy, Luke
    Girl: Lexi, Jayden, Astrid
    Unisex: Alex

I've tried my best. I hope you find inspiration with the name below

For character 1:

Cordelia "Cordy", "Delia" or "Cory"

Lyla/ Lila

Sarah/ Sara

Helena

Phoebe

Ariana/ Arianna

Ariadne

Mirabelle

Lydia

Character 2- since her dad is Spanish and her younger sister's name is Spanish, I figured the older sister's name would be along those same lines, so same names that work well in both languages:

Emma

Daniela

Elena

Cielo

Araceli

Emilia

Yolanda

Julissa

Viviana "Vivi"

Paula

Sofia

Martina

Leonor

Ivette

Isaura

Graciela

Luciana

Marisol

Raquel

Character 3-

Peter (as in Narnia, but maybe that's too matchy with Lucy?)

Mortimer "Mo"- a character from the Inkheart Trilogy

Jacob- as in Jacob Grimm, who gathered and published several folktales including Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty

William- a cognate of Wilhlem, the other Grimm brother

Frodo- Lord of the Rings

Peregrine "Perry"- Lord of the Rings

Galahad- Arthurian myths and legends, the only knight proven worthy to obtain the Holy Grail (meaning he was the most valorous and pure)

Lewis- named after Carroll Lewis

Character 4- I actually think Jamie works well for this character.

Character 5-

Gretchen

Vanessa

Alana

Freya

Madeline or Madalina

Delilah

Vera or Verina

Bianca

Odette

Adrienne

Natasha

Felicity

Character 6- I'm leaning towards Troy for this character although Sawyer is a close second. Other names that might fit this character are:

Alden

Harrison "Harry"

Carter

Palmer

Latham

Lucas

Damian

Dillon/ Dylan

Tanner

Character 7- I'm not very good with names that can be turned into unusual nicknames so I'll just throw out several names you may like (or not):

Seth

Morgan

Wade

Robin

Duncan

Dustin

Owen

Justin

Hudson

Elijah

Landon

Other names you may like that I'm just going to throw out there: