Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
    Just dropping in to say hello! (I'm attempting to attach a pic of our lil nuggets from their newborn session but I'm not very confident it will work.) The girls are doing so good, Monday was 7 weeks for them and I just can't believe it. Indie is 7 lbs 10 oz and Rowan is 6 lbs 4 oz. Rowan has reflux and we've just started her on meds, I'm hoping they help, it's so hard to see her uncomfortable and in pain. I hope you're all doing well! <3

FB_IMG_1528135240361.jpg
    My entire world <3
    Indie Lola & Rowan Violet
    [4.23.18]

Henna . Liv . Luna . Skye . Summer
    Asher . Finn . Harper . Luca

I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart.
    <3 [7.1.15] & [4.18.17] <3

I'm three days overdue, and nothing has gotten baby moving so far! If things don't get going, I may need to go check out the July-September thread! All is well, though, so I'm just being patient!

Hello all, I missed the cutoff officially for this thread, as my little guy was born 7/1 at 4:32AM! We are thrilled with our little Casper! 9lbs 1.5 oz, 20.75 inches.

Just checking in to see if any of you are still around. I rarely have time to log on anymore and I'm totally OK with that but I do miss all of you. I hope everyone is doing well! <3

Mini update from me...the girls will be 6 months old on the 23rd, I can't believe it!!! They are just so much fun and I'm enjoying every minute.
    My entire world <3
    Indie Lola & Rowan Violet
    [4.23.18]

Henna . Liv . Luna . Skye . Summer
    Asher . Finn . Harper . Luca

I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart.
    <3 [7.1.15] & [4.18.17] <3

We've been struggling with fighting sleep for almost 2 months now and despite trying everything we could think of, we still have this problem. Other than that Clara is a sweetheart and the girls are getting along so well! Clara is a little over 5 months old and can sit independently and roll from back to belly (I suspect that is contributing to her poor sleep). I remember that things only get more and more fun at this stage of curiosity and exploration. I hope everyone else is doing well and all our babes are bringing lots of joy to the world! The holidays are almost here and they're at a perfect age to have a blast celebrating!
    Mommy to my sweet Alice Caroline 2016 and Clara Linda 2018

Jane ~ Matilda ~ Rose ~ Maxine ~ Ruth ~ Annabel ~ Mary ~ Violet
    Honor Middles: Audrey, Elizabeth

Oliver ~ Thomas ~ Walter ~ Oscar ~ Calvin ~ Casper ~ Everett ~ Felix
    Honor Middles: Daniel, Frederik, Allen