Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
    Hi everyone, just checking in. I hope everyone is feeling good and the babies are growing strong!

Atlas is just over 5 weeks now and we are getting into a groove as a family of 4. Apollo has been an amazing big brother. He always wants to help, he sings to baby brother; I have seen that bit of jealousy here and there because Atlas takes so much of my time, but it usually means he wants to sit on me and cuddle, he hasn't got mean or angry.

I have been calling Atlas my little meatball. He was 7lb 8oz at birth, and 11 lbs at his 1 month check up! I am EBF so the dr was a bit taken back by the weight gain. He is also a bit gassy/colic-y so I haven't been getting much sleep.
    Mommy to

Apollo Allan (12/14')
    Atlas Thomas (5/18')

Just dropping in to say hello! (I'm attempting to attach a pic of our lil nuggets from their newborn session but I'm not very confident it will work.) The girls are doing so good, Monday was 7 weeks for them and I just can't believe it. Indie is 7 lbs 10 oz and Rowan is 6 lbs 4 oz. Rowan has reflux and we've just started her on meds, I'm hoping they help, it's so hard to see her uncomfortable and in pain. I hope you're all doing well! <3

FB_IMG_1528135240361.jpg
    Ben & Lainy
    [10.8.12]

<3 Indie Lola & Rowan Violet
    [4.23.18]

Just for fun...
    Henna . Liv . Luna . Skye . Summer
    Asher . Finn . Harper . Luca

I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart.
    <3 [7.1.15] & [4.18.17] <3

I'm three days overdue, and nothing has gotten baby moving so far! If things don't get going, I may need to go check out the July-September thread! All is well, though, so I'm just being patient!

Hello all, I missed the cutoff officially for this thread, as my little guy was born 7/1 at 4:32AM! We are thrilled with our little Casper! 9lbs 1.5 oz, 20.75 inches.