Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Welcome and congratulations all of you! I saw on another pregnancy thread they were keeping a list of when everyone's due and if it's a boy or a girl. Once everyone find's out their "official" due dates, I think it'd be nice to do the same

@new-life I had my blood test done a few days after I took an at-home test and I'm for sure pregnant! Based off my last period, I'm due April 1st. I'm not sure when we'll tell everyone this time. We told our parents when I was pregnant with my son right away (we had to, I was underage), but with my daughter I was 13 weeks.
    Theodore 2012 & Phoebe 2014
    Top Names for #3: Arthur Augustus & Lydia Florence
    Due in April 2018

According to my doctor, my due date is April 2nd!

Congrats to the rest of you as well!
    Amanda ~ Writer ~ Mama to an angel

Baby Boy due April 1st!

~Gabriel William Connor~

Hello ladies! I am cautiously joining this thread. I received 2 BFPs today, 12 DPO, putting me at a mid-April due date. Once I see my doctor and confirm with a scan, probably about 7 weeks, I will feel more secure. My son was our rainbow baby so I need to see that blob with a heartbeat to feel like it's really real.
    Mommy to

Apollo Allan (12/14')
    Atlas Thomas (5/18')

I just got the BFP about two days ago, and based off my last period, my first little one is due around April 10! We aren't telling anyone yet in case something happens, since both of my husbands older brothers have had miscarriages before and so has multiple friends of ours who have had kids already. But I called and made an appointment yesterday, so I'll feel more secure with everything after that on the 21st.

Congratulations everyone!
    Heather | #1 due April 2018 | Art Teacher

Current Top Pairings
    Alphonse Wolfgang | Hilda Artemisia

Isuelt Rhiannon | Odette Guinevere | Gertrude Yvaine
    Gareth Taliesin | Rudolph Kaspar | Lucian Voltaire

Welcome @katieree331 and @dragon_flame! Congratulations you three Praying for sticky babies for all of us!
    Last edited by a.gold; August 9th, 2017 at 07:43 AM.
    Theodore 2012 & Phoebe 2014
    Top Names for #3: Arthur Augustus & Lydia Florence
    Due in April 2018