Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think Benji is so cute as a girl's name, but it's definitely not classic like Clara and Jane! However, Benjamin in the bible was the son of Rachel, which is fairly classic.

With a twist on Benjamina, as someone mentioned, is Mina. There's Benette, Benita, and Benna and Benne (beh-nay).

Any other honors are just a little too far removed from Benjamin for me, so perhaps you could find another way to honor him--like his middle name, birth stone, flower, month, etc.
    Britta | Name Addict

Stella Meredith | Luna Colette | Kit Harlow | Brie Lily
    Evie Faith | Eden Juliet | Cressida Faye

Miles Holland | Jack Roman | Rhett Lowell | Tristan James
    Wyatt Ramsay | Westley Shepherd | Will Emrys

Benjamine or Benjamene,,,,,,,,,,,,, Benjamina,,,,,,,,,,, Benjami(ben-ja-me),,,,,,,,,,Benai or Benae(ben-nay),,,,,,,,,Benonie(ben-no-nee)

How about Beatrice in the middle?

Former Beatle Paul McCartney has a niece named Benna. I think that is simply lovely!
    Anthem Bronte*Berkeley Taplin*Cedar Tillery*Cypress Everly*Echo Tennyson* Endeavor Scipio*English Hennessy*Ever Saffron*Halcyon Lux*Havilland Vale*Holiday Matisse*Jekyll Lennon*Lark Melisande*Larkin Nimbus*Lilac Monet*Luka Taliesin*Lumen Pascalle*Luna Xanthippe*Lyric Tillery*Marihelen Nyx*Mintie Cecilia*Quill Paladin*Sonnet Marcelle*Tybee Lavender*Waverly Sands*Wellesley Paget*Yardley Tamsin*Xochi Tilghman_Abel Lenox*Adlai Gable*Angus Roman*Ansel Lyndon*Axel Donovan*Manfred Seamus

I really like the suggestions of Jemima and Mina. What about Jamie, Jasmine or Jessamine, taken from the "jamin" part of the name?
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando