Thread: Nickname help?

Nickname help?

Not my baby this time, but my brother's. I gave him a list of names I loved to help him with the process and he fell in love with this one, but now I would love to give him some nicknames options as well. I would love to go for a standard nickname even though nicknames are usually given with time (mine is "bebeca" and i don't have any of these syllables on my name) for the name Thais (ty-EES). This name is very hard to find a nice nickname and I can only think of Ty, T and Izzy/Izzie, can you guys make something out of it? I don't mind if it's a big stretch.
    Mom to 5yo Xander Miles and 4mo Davina Claire.
    Girl names: Aimee, Mattea, Elisa, Lilith, Katniss, Maggie, Lydia, Antonina, Polina, Beatrice, Malia
    Boy names: Eric, Henrik, Dylan, Liam, David, Thomas, Finn, Dustin, Zavier, Cody, Jacob, Mason.

The "ees" sound in Thais made me think of Easter which made me think of the nickname Bunny, though I think that'd probably only work as a family nickname. I don't know if he's thought of some middle names yet but the middle name could definitely help with nicknames. For example, Thais June could be TJ, Thais Lila could be Tyla, Thais Rae could be Reese.

I immediately thought of Tiger, which i think is adorable and very wearable - especially for Thais as they share that first syllable.
    Another I thought of is Isa, from the last syllable - which can often a nickname for Isabel/la or a name in itself.
    Caspian Jude | Tadhg Alexander | Julian Grey | Elliott Roman | Felix Orion
    Oliver Hugo | Jasper Cillian | Luca Emerson | Elijah Finn | James Adair | Alexander Wolf
    Lachlan Reid | Levi Archer | Malachi Fox | Theo Lorcan | Nico Lysander | Maxim Elias
    Thalia Hadley | Thea Bellamy | Eden Sadhbh | Ivy Florence | Riley Luna
    Lily Rhian | Niamh Lorelei | Freya Elise | Eliana Sadie | Macy Olivia

I think Isa is the best option.
    grace . praying for patience .
    Mae Evelyn / Ella Octavia / Iris Adeline / Lena Camille / Ada Claire / Liv Eleanor / Liora Jane / Eliza Winter

Jack Shepherd / Reid Elijah / Owen Archer / Benjamin Abel / Jonah Matthew / Levi William / Ronan Isaac / Silas Archer

Thinking about...Luke Amias /

Thais is pretty. I'd suggest Taya (rhymes with Maya) as a nickname.