Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ceryle View Post
    Yep, ditto the previous poster—love the combination of classic but stylish Nolan with trendy last-name name Maddox. And whether North is a second middle or your surname, it fits in handsomely.
    Thank you! North is the surname. We don't know many Nolans and love the name.

Quote Originally Posted by whitegardenia View Post
    Is North the surname? Nolan North is how he'll be known as we don't use our mn in everyday real life, so it is a bit off as far as flow goes with the same beginning of No__ No__. I'm not sure if that would bother you?
    North is the surename. The No_ No_ doesn't bother us. His brother is Colton Knox and we think the names Colton and Nolan go well. Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by northz View Post
    North is the surename. The No_ No_ doesn't bother us. His brother is Colton Knox and we think the names Colton and Nolan go well. Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated!
    I think Nolan and Colton go nicely together, as long as you'd be using the full names for both boys. Because they do have rhyming nicknames: Nol and Cole, but the full names don't feel overly similar.

I also thought of Ronan as a similar name that you might like.

The other thing I notice in seeing Nolan Maddox next to Colton Knox is that Maddox and Knox are both names of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's children. Just thought that was worth pointing out, though it may not matter to you!

Yes I also thought of the celebrity associations - as well as the name North being that of Kim and Kanye's daughter...even though that's your last name.

I personally like Ronan because I'm not a fan of alliteration - but you say you're happy with it and that's all that matters!

I am a big fan of alliterative names so I like it. Also one of my favorite voice actors name is nolan north