Menu
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    My love for names probably started when looking for my first daughter's name. I continued looking after she was born as we knew we wanted more children and I came across nameberry then. I finally joined when we were naming our second and since then it's definitely developed! We're likely not having anymore children but I still love to look and write my lists.
    Mum to four beautiful little humans
    Senia, Apolline, Theoden & Hesperia

Considering:
    Cadmus, Alaric, Caspian, Cyprian, Evander, Cedric, Orlando, Casimir
    Ianthe, Illyria, Cosima, Calanthe, Xanthe, Elowyn, Idonia, Everild

I remember looking for names for a fanfiction character when I was 14, and I think it all started from there. I first created a nameberry account when I was 16, but didn't start using it regularly until I made this one. I do still use it primarily for fictional characters, though if I were to have a child, this would be the first place I looked for names.
    io
    Freyja Ferelith × Aisling Andromeda × Jem Jupiter × Marcellus Meridian
    Alexandrine | Theodosia | Jessamine
    Florin | Aurelius | Cassel
    Sloane Bartholomew & Jem Jupiter & Alice Elspeth

I came across it while scouring for names in 2012/13, I loved making lists of future baby names and Y!A just wasn't cutting it anymore. Joined up a few years later (under eoxima) and then newly switched to this.

🎕
    e. twenty-two. british. auntie to three.

I had always sort of cared about names when I was younger, but one name site I liked got shut down or something, so I looked up "Baby name websites", and I got an account, but I didn't originally want to use the forums, but then I did and about a year later, I'm here now
    Aspen
    Teenberry

My favourite names: https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/228081
    My bigger list you probably shouldn't read: https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/228080

*Space I need to figure out what to do with because I don't make combos*

I believe it was in August of 2011. I was only 15 at the time!
    I, too, stumbled upon Nameberry searching names for characters of a story I wanted to write. I stopped writing long ago, but my new found love for names just kept growing and growing!
    Zoie | INFP | Old Soul | Crazy Dog Lady | Ravenclaw
    Fur-Mama to Milo Remus (Yellow Lab Mix)
    Passions: Dogs & Psychology.

Aurora Lily, “Rori” ~ Iris Evangeline ~ Ramona Lavender ~ Rose Penelope ~ Lavender Sophia Mae ~ Opal Eleanor ~ Eleanor Ivy, “Ella/Nora/Nellie”
    Sebastian River - Arthur Grey - Hugo Atlas - Henry Hawthorne - River James - Griffin Alexander - August Oliver