Menu

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 1,121 to 1,129 of 1129
    R+L is there through out the series but an equation the j isn't. Jon is called Ned Stark bastard by even wildlings. He is a warg like all Stark children and have a direwolf himself. His Direwolf is an albino but still part of the family. During ToJ Lady Dustin says Ned personally bring her husband's horse to her but doesn't mention a baby. He should have a baby if he found Lyanna and Jon there.
    I don't believe Jon to be Targaryen because Targaryen blood isn't important for the story for me. It is Stark blood and King Garth's blood that matters. Dayne is descendants of Garth like Starks but not Targaryens. Baratheon family is descendants of Garth through mother side and Robert is a Garth 2.0 basically. You know he would touch Elia or Lyanna and they will suddenly gave birth to triplets. The show talks about how Targaryens inbreed to keep their Valyrian blood pure but doesn't talk about Houses from Garth's blood married each other for centuries to do the same. King's Blood = Garth's Blood not any lesser kings.
    Almila Nur & Orkun Lemi
    Mariye Tuyara | Haris Ender
    Iklil Halyan | Balamir Orhan
    🐾
    aunt to O.E | Quraniyoon Rafidhi

Australia you may not need camels but many nations in Arabia and Africa need them, and Mongolia needs them as their population is in danger. Instead of killing 10000 camels send them to countries that will take care of them. Prophet Saleh's Nation (Thamud) killed 1 camel and they were destroyed by God. Do not send the rains away by blaming animals for Earth's problems.

I've never read those other stories (maybe I should) so I don't know about the Garths. Anyway since you seem pretty involved with fan theories and I saw you shipped Arya+Gendry (me too, btw), who do you think Gendry's mother is?
    Wanda | 24 | statistics student | I brought marshmallows, let's burn this world down
    ~ ALLES ~
    sieht aus wie ein Gedicht
    wenn man sehr oft
    ~ ENTER ~
    drückt

for more posts on names, visit Vornamerei

@wandarine could be anyone - we know Robert lays with prostitutes or non-loyal woman frequently - Edric Storm is another bastard of Rovert and due to his Baratheon blood he was wanted by Melisandre and Stannis from Renly. No one knew why but the fact Melisandre proofed the power of King Garth's blood tells us why Edric was wanted. It is also important the fact Melisandre burned the Godswood. (They will continue to be burn btw)

I am involved with fan theories but not all of them, I used to ship Arya Gendry but after leaning more about Faceless men and their association to Children of Forest - Arya is dangerous in my eyes. (Along with Bran) so I stopped shipping them with other characters.
    Almila Nur & Orkun Lemi
    🐾

Australia you may not need camels but many nations in Arabia and Africa need them, and Mongolia needs them as their population is in danger. Instead of killing 10000 camels send them to countries that will take care of them. Prophet Saleh's Nation (Thamud) killed 1 camel and they were destroyed by God. Do not send the rains away by blaming animals for Earth's problems.

@elifsu I'm asking because there's the theory that Circei + Robert = Gendry. It only really makes sense in the show though, not the books. It's probably bs anyway but I like it.
    I agree Arya is dangerous but I think Gendry could bring out the good in her, make her more human again. I agree about Bran though, the three-eyed raven can't be anyone's lover.

On a non-fantasy note, I'm proud to have finished the first lesson of my math classes AND to have reached 25000 words in my story. Looks like maybe I'll be able to manage all I have going on after all.
    Wanda | 24 | statistics student | I brought marshmallows, let's burn this world down
    ~ ALLES ~
    wenn man sehr oft
    ~ ENTER ~
    drückt

Wow 25K? Great I am five chapter into my ff but I don't count words since I write short pieces.

Cercie had an abortion so no Gendry is a bastard like Jon, the show had that annulment thing but in the books Rhaegar names Elia's son the Prince that was Promised, and says his song is the song of Ice and Fire. And R+L wasn't about love at first it was about the fight against the common enemy.

I lost hope about Arya when she told Beric, death is the real God - which is the opposite believe of Starks and their ancestors and the same belief of Children.

Everyone seem to think Bran is Winged Wolf or Three Eyed Raven but when he meets Bloodraven Ally of Order and descendants First Men he asks Raven if he is a crow. Because in his dreams it is three eyed crow that tells him to open his third eye. But Raven was part of Night's Watch and they are called crow so he says in a sense I once took the black. That's how Bloodraven got lost btw he was searching for Wildlings and found Children instead and become a prisoner of sorts. So raven≠crow. Crow is bed, approaches people while they are hanging between life and death and his deal is like making a deal with devil. Raven's are connected to Maesters and Bloodraven knew about the prophecies long before Rhaegar and searched for them himself.
    Almila Nur & Orkun Lemi
    🐾

Yeah, it sounds like a lot, I know It's finally longer than my first draft of the story. I really hope I'll stick to this one. I feel like I'm starting to lose the grip on it, maybe I just need feedback but showing someone something you've written is like showing them your soul...

Also I realised I wasn't done with the first lesson after all, it was the first chapter but the lesson has three chapters. Meaning I did a lot of math this afternoon.

I think the "Death is the real God" thing was just repeating her fighting "dancing" teacher like a parrot. I don't know about the raven-crow thing, you seem to have put much more thought in it than I did. I know Cercei had an abortion but I think that was only in the books? In the show she tells Caitlyn that she had a baby boy before Joffrey but later she claims the opposite. Whatever. She's not a very dependable source of information.
    ~ ALLES ~
    wenn man sehr oft
    ~ ENTER ~
    drückt

Show isn't that dependable over all. If Arya's quote is from dancing teacher than it means Faceless men were on her heals from the start. And that would put Ned's loyalties to jeopardy too - was he really on Stannis' side?
    Almila Nur & Orkun Lemi
    🐾

Oh he was, Ned's just naïve af and didn't know about the teacher's connection to the faceless men.
    ~ ALLES ~
    wenn man sehr oft
    ~ ENTER ~
    drückt

@wandarine the more I read the books the more Starks resemble Turkic people to me. Connection to the wolves, sacred trees, very bad at politics, submitted to grand powers once only to have time to have their strength back, independent af, cares about leadership, has a wolf in their flag
    Almila Nur & Orkun Lemi
    🐾