Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122
    Quote Originally Posted by harvest View Post
    Hi ladies!

I haven't been on nameberry in quite some time and I just really missed talking to you guys and all of this wonderful support given to one another in this group.

How has life been? And our babies are all a year old or almost there! Time goes by so quickly and my Daisy girl is 10 (almost 11) months already. Not yet walking but I have a feeling it won't take long for her to do so she's already been crawling up and down the stairs, which had my mom and I worried sick, haha!

My mother is still living with me and I've been back to work since November, although I was able to arrange working mostly from home. Celia is now in Kindergarten and the boys are in elementary school and we're all doing quite well. We're planning a birthday picnic at the park for Daisy, with all the siblings and a bunch of cousins. It's also taken me a long time, but Daisy will also finally be baptized this Saturday, the 21st of May and I chose my late husband's sister and her husband to be the godparents, so a lot of family members will join us at church that day and afterwards for a treat at a pizza place the kids love.

I've been seeing a therapist "for realz" for eight months now, weekly visits, and it's helped me a great deal with my depression and just learning to deal with the pain of my husband's death and absence.

I hope you all have been doing well and I hope to read from all of you!

With love,
    Ada
    I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well! How was the baptism? Is Daisy walking now? My LO just started walking last month and is all over the place. Hugs!
    proud mama of L
    jules evander - ruben marcellus - alfred orion - octavian ?

How are you all doing ladies? It feels like ages since I was checking Nameberry last. We've started to think about TTC again, so I'm casually browsing through names these days, haha. I've started working again and it's kind of bittersweet. My husband got his dream job at the end of may and moved away shortly after, so I have busy days balancing work and taking care of L alone. We're planning to join him at the end of the summer and hopefully TTC will follow shortly after
    proud mama of L
    jules evander - ruben marcellus - alfred orion - octavian ?

@harvest - can’t believe Daisy is already that old. I am happy that you are seeking counseling for you and that you and the kids are making it through.

@daphodil - it’s tough balancing work and baby when hubby is out of town, I do it (with two kiddos) pretty consistently as my hubby travels for work most weeks, hang in there, happy that you get to move to be with him soon. Exciting for TTC #2!

Well Sophie is officially 14 months old. Crazy crazy. She absolutely loves her big sister Isla and wants to be big like her. We are in the slow weaning stage. This little girl loves her mama milk. I am glad that she breastfed so well, but am definitely ready to be done. Hopefully in the next month I can get her completely weaned. Sophie is right on the verge of walking, she cruises furniture and gets around, just won’t let go yet. Hope all you mama’s are doing well.
    Mama to Isla Mae (11/25/14) & Sophie Ruth (5/2/2017)

Names I love ...
    The Ladies
    *Vera Kate*Clara Anne*Ella Audrey*Cora Violet
    The Gentlemen
    *Colin Wade*August Henry*Jasper Owen *Dawson William

Guilty Pleasure
    *Evangeline Lark*Rosie Selene*Seraphine Winter *Matilda Jane
    *Dmitri Blake*Josey Falcon*Valentine Frost *Emmett Flynn