Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Hi! Glad to see a few ladies had started this thread.

I'm Julia, and am four weeks pregnant with my second. Expected due date is May 4. I have a daughter, Isla who will be two in November.

Other than being tired and my breasts being larger I have been nauseous a few times, basically only if I don't eat when I need too.

So excited to experience this with all of you.

@esita - glad to see a familiar lady from the TTC 2016 thread.

@toniemma - congrats! An April Fool's Day baby would be so neat. Is this your first?

@katmacd - congrats!
    Mama to Isla Mae (11/25/14) & Sophie Ruth (5/2/2017)

Names I love ...
    The Ladies
    *Vera Kate *Lucy Charlotte *Matilda Jane *Ella Audrey *Cora Violet *Marnie Victoria
    The Gentlemen
    *Colin Wade *August Henry *Jasper Owen *Emmett Flynn *Rex Julian *Dawson William

Guilty Pleasure
    *Evangeline Lark*Rosie Selene*Seraphine Winter
    *Dmitri Blake*Josey Falcon*Valentine Frost

Just found out I'm pregnant a few days ago. Edd is April 7th. This is my second pregnancy after a miscarriage so I'm trying not to be too excited until I get to a doctor to make sure everything is okay.
    A name fan from the US.

An angel baby above me.
    Rainbow baby, Galilee Rune Bardou arrived April 2017

Ladies We Love

Always adding...

Gentlemen We Love

Always looking...

Inspiration from the Ancients,
    Lucretia, Ione, Ithaca, Octavia, Briseis

Inspiration from the bloodlines,
    Aione, Inali, Cullen, Ronin

Inspiration from the Hollywood Glamour Age
    Rita, Gilda, Greta

Hi jtucker . .. so nice to be on this journey together! I'm a first timer so I may pepper you with questions.

Hey IrishSaint - I'm super nervous too. I wish us both really good luck. You're 2 weeks ahead of me, so it's looking good so far.

Hope you're all feeling well. I'm very nauseous this morning and my boobs ate incredibly tender. I also just cried when my partner said something completely innocuous about bananas... so really feeling pregnant at the moment.
    Thaddeus (2017)
    Girls' names:
    Aurembiaix | Blythe | Esperanza | Galilea | Raphaëlle | Winifred |

Girls' middles: Jane | Quinn

Boys' names:
    Arno |Atticus | August | Emilian | Ernest | Hawthorne | Leopold | Quincy | Thaddeus | Theodore | Tiago | Valentine

@theirishsaint - congrats on this pregnancy. When do you get to see the doctor?

@esita - no problem with asking questions, I will answer them if I can. Pregnancy does intensify emotions for sure. Hope that your nausea goes away quickly.

Nothing much going on with me, just trying to balance dealing with the first trimester exhaustion while having an active toddler. So far I'm doing okay. Taking a nap when she does. Our next appointment isn't until Oct 13. They will do our prenatal nurse consult, ultrasound and meeting with the OB. Excited about the ultrasound, not excited about them wanting to do a pap. Oh well, we will see what ends up happening.
    Mama to Isla Mae (11/25/14) & Sophie Ruth (5/2/2017)

Names I love ...
    The Ladies
    *Vera Kate *Lucy Charlotte *Matilda Jane *Ella Audrey *Cora Violet *Marnie Victoria
    The Gentlemen
    *Colin Wade *August Henry *Jasper Owen *Emmett Flynn *Rex Julian *Dawson William

Guilty Pleasure
    *Evangeline Lark*Rosie Selene*Seraphine Winter
    *Dmitri Blake*Josey Falcon*Valentine Frost

So I'm 7 weeks as of this past Friday, going in for my first prenatal this week. I can't believe how tired and hungry I've been. Really want to try not to gain too much weight with this one, and I'm finding it ridiculous how much I'm already struggling with hunger. I'm frustrated because I know it's not that the baby actually NEEDS more calories yet, it's just the hormones.

I'm determined to keep my tennis schedule for as long as possible (we play 3x per week in the evenings). Hopefully that will help me not be a total blob by the end. I'm also continuing a round of P90X3 that I started before finding out I was pg. I'm not going to go too crazy and obviously will have to modify as I go along.

Anyone else keeping up with or starting a workout routine? What are you doing? Hope everyone is feeling as well as can be expected
    Searching for the perfect name for baby #2 due April 2017