Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Red face Better late than never

Totally late to report this, but we welcomed our beautiful baby girl Amy Kaia on 13/05/2016. Although we didn't know what we were having, she really was a surprise as we were convinced it was a boy. And to top it off, Amy wasn't even on our list of top 3 girl names. Sometimes I guess what they say is true, the name will come when you see your baby 😉
    Proud mommy of:
    💕 Amy Kaia 😍
    🐶 Dexter Morgan (furbaby...and yes, has a middle name) 😜

Our December baby is finally here! We named her Ember Venezia Paulette. Born last wednesday, December 14, 2016. We chose Ember because of her zodiac sign Sagittarius, Venezia inspired by the saint of that day, St. Venantius and Paulette because her father's name is Paul, and she looks like a little Paul. 😊
    Panini | 23 | Magnus Stellan Christopher (October 06, 2015)

Happily married to the man who makes me fall in love over and over again. ♥

Rose Bravery | Hartley Peridot | Reverie Polline | Mavis Buttercup | Rhiannon Gray

Lynx Heartlock | August Marvel | Rustle Theodore | Everett Paulson | Ender Griffin

Proud mommy of 8 (kitties): Dorothy, Lyndon, Charlie, Betty, Waffle, Josephine, Portia & Ramona

Elsa Luna was born on Christmas Eve 12/24/2016! She was a week early!
    My Blog | My Pinterest | My Twitter | My Tumblr

Elsa Luna - Born 12/24/2016

Euphemia ~ Artemis ~ Lily ~ Flora ~ Caroline ~ Severine ~ Aria ~ Blair ~ Ezra ~ Severus ~ Severin ~ Preston ~ Liam ~ Eugene ~ Frederic ~ Charles ~ Nathaniel ~ Everett

I'm really late, but we named our son Maclean Emmett Scott, born 6/12/16. Nameberry gave us so many ideas, but we ultimately used Maclean as a nod to our outdoor-loving families (Norman Maclean, author of "A River Runs Through it and Other Stories", was our inspiration). We often shorten it to Mac!