Menu

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Oliver is here!

Last week we welcomed Oliver Lucas to the family. He is my 5th baby boy. He joins 6 year old brother Connor William, 4 year old twin's Greyson (Grey) Jack and Jameson (Jamie) Ryan and then 2 year old Tommy Bryce. We are so happy to have him

Love the middle name Glynn it's actually one of my daughter's MN but it's after my dad Glen but spelled with Lynn since that is her dad's and other gas middle name.

I welcomed my second set of identical twin daughters Hadley Victoria and Harper Violet yesterday, 24th March 2017, at 22:19 and 22:28. They joined their older siblings Marlie Sage (11), Esme Elizabeth and Evelyn 'Evie' Jane (8), Roman Michael (7), Eduardo 'Teddy' James (5), Albie Robin (2) and Frasier Levi (1). We are adopting twin babies next year (!!), we will call them Kasey Rose and Kyson Archibald. We can't wait to finally complete our family.

Clementine Faith 3-23-17

We had our 4th little angel, Clementine Faith on March 23, 2017. She is joining siblings Rosalee Honor, Coan Anderson & Azilee Reagan.
    Mother to Azilee (Azz-uh-lee) Coan (Co-inn) & Rosalee-

We welcomed our fourth child, a boy, August Ray in March. He joins big sisters, Georgia Grace, Amabel Elizabeth, and Willa Leigh.

We welcomed Isla Ophelia to our family. Sister to big brother Emery George and big sister Afton Grace 😍
    Momma to Emery George ~ Afton Grace ~ Isla Ophelia

Crushing on:
    Thalia Delphine ~ Ophelia Winter ~ Odessa Maude ~ Briar Mabel

Soren Frederick ~ Milo Jasper ~ Oslo Amos

Announcing the birth of Flynn Alexander, Lyon (pronounced Lee-on) Cole and Robyn Juliette weighing 4lbs 1oz, 3lbs 12oz and 3lbs 1oz. Delivered by c-section at 8:30am this morning, 26th April.
    Last edited by camdynrose; April 26th, 2017 at 03:59 AM.

We welcomed Harry Otis Walsh on the 11th of April.
    We chose Harry as we are both lovers of the Harry Potter series and it is a name that is sophisticated but has a naughty streak. We chose Otis as we both love music.

Baby boy Fitzgerald Rooney arrived on April 21, 2017 at 12:28 am.
    Fitzgerald is maternal great grandmother's maiden name. Rooney is mom's maiden name.
    He is little brother to Evangeline Louise, Casimir John, and Ignatius Hayes.
    Peregrine, mom to:
    DD (08-08-2012) Evangeline Louise
    DS (07-26-2013) Casimir John
    DS (06-27-2015) Ignatius Hayes
    Baby #4 due 04-25-2016

We just welcomed a new baby boy, Eero James Twilight, into our family on May 19th! Big brother Levi Wilder is thrilled!