Menu

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    I am far away from having kids, but I think I'd like only one or two
    Caroline ❀
    names are really neat
    Feel free to drop me a message. I'd love to chat ♥

I want 4! I’m only 18 rn but I’ve always pictured myself having 2 biologically then adopting 2.

Little Laddies
    Asa Maxwell Jude
    Jasper Leo Augustus

Little Lassies
    Sylvie Ada Juniper
    Thea Marigold Noor

I'd love four! I have three siblings and it always seemed like a perfect number!

I'd also like to foster/adopt older children on top of that later in life if possible (& if my SO agrees! He seems okay with the idea now but we'll see!)
    Rose ElinorGenevieve (Evie) RuthClaire MargaretMary Rhiannon

Jack AtticusEverett (Rhett) AnthonyClark Lawrence Benedict Reuel

Caroline // 23 // planning for the future
    I have a cat named Ruby

I want four but I'll probably end up with three and that's ok.
    Mommy to twins Arthur Robert and Jasper Steven 💞

Thinking of: Phoebe Rosalind or Griffin Orlando

*Murray*Fabian*Florian*Griffin*Lachlan*Harry*
    *Barnaby*Sumner*Felix*Marius*Jonas*Frederick*
    *Cornelius*Kipling*Kit*Valentine*Murphy*Victor*

*Eliza*Kerensa*Celeste*Rosalind*Opal*Cleo*
    *Iris*Harriet*Helena*Delphine*Sylvie*
    *Wilhelmina*Ivy*Hero*Phoebe*
    *Clara*Vivian*Winifred*Victoria*Blythe*

I have one and another is on the way, but I'll probably call it quits after that. I think those sort of decisions are mostly influenced by experience, a friend of mine stopped wanting a large family because her first was such a handful when he was young and she didn't want to go through that again.
    Milo Peter 2015

Otis Henry is here! 💞

I think having 2 or 3 would be nice, but I’m not opposed to having more than that. Even if I don’t have anymore children, I think I’ll be content just having the one. If I ever do have any more children after this baby, it will likely be when this one is much older for a variety of reasons.
    Rachel Elise

fur loves are Snickers, Mirabel, Sybil, & Rita

Maggie Olivia is coming sometime around 02/26/2020

Some other favorites
    Tessa Penelope & Rosie Eleanor
    Owen Thatcher & Beckett Oliver

Two, one to replace me and one to replace my partner. That's kind of how it works in my family. Unrealistically, a whole bunch! Probably like 6!

c

callista june, calliope lavender, charlie lunaria, clementine louise, cecily lark, cosette astraea, coraline acadia, cordelia altalune, cassia elowen, cleo rosemary, cressida piper

&

caspian apollo, cousteau ambrose, calloway felix, cove evander, cosmo everest, conrad alastair, castor ernest, casimir sage, cyperus otto

pet mama to sons marlow, scout, oliver, ezra & jupiter

Quote Originally Posted by mummacat92 View Post
    My partner and I both want a big family. I have always wanted to be part of a big family (I only have one sibling) and my SO is 1 of 9, so we instantly agreed on multiple children when we started going out. We both adore children.

I often say that I'll try until 6 and then after that we can have more or not... I'm not fussed. But definitely 6 as a minimum. My SO likes to joke that we need 10, so that we "one up his parents". lol

However, I am a bit of a realist, and I think we'll just see how we go. I'm fit and healthy, so I have no qualms about my body being able to manage it, but I am also aware of needing to make sure that there is time for all family members and making sure our finances can cope with it.

In the end, I will be happy with what God chooses to bless us with. As for gender, I don't actually mind, but deep down I would just love all girls.

Was curious to see if I've changed, since I first replied to this thread. Most of it is still pretty similar... however now I feel more like it'll probably be 4 or 5. I feel like more would be overwhelming... but then I do still agree that the best way to do things is "one at a time", so I guess we'll see. I'm always stressing over whether we'll have enough time, finances, energy, etc... I feel like the older I get the more I worry about all the details. Hubby was literally reminding me last night that it'll be fine, and we'll make life work regardless of whatever happens.
    Now posting as @thelittlefairywren!
    ...felt the need for a fresh user...

2 or 3. I hope to travel quite a bit and don't feel a large family is compatible with that.

We want to have 3 or 4, but we're not opposed to having more than that. The more the merrier...
    ♂Jem Dashiell
    ♀Lou Magdalena
    +EDD 01/06/20

Gwen Ursula. Aya Emmeline. Una Guinevere. Nell Theodora

Sol Felix. Kit Bartholomew. Ray Valentine. Zev Solomon