Menu

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    I initially wanted 2 but I am now thinking 3 maybe 4 depending on how many we are blessed with when we start our treatment ❤️ One is a miracle, any more than that are a blessing so I’ll be happy regardless of how many I have!
    Nicolle. British. 26. TTC 2022. Name Enthusiast

❤️Leo. Clay. Davis. Henry. Gideon. Rupert. Casper❤️

💖Cressida. Alice. Evangeline. Octavia. Eliza. Juliet. Cosima. Sylvie💖

When I was younger I would say at least 5 kids, now that I'm married and older I would like at least 2 with 5 being the max.

I grew up mostly an only child but I have two step brothers I would see quarter time and I really missed them the rest of the year.

Financially and for the environment I would also say two is a good number for us, one kid to replace each of us when we pass.

If I didn't consider money and overpopulation of our planet issues I would probably go for four.

Gender-wise I would prefer boys, I have a hard time with girls names I 100% love and really don't enjoy typical standard girly things, not that every girl is automatically girly just more predisposed culturally to such things and it's hard not to cringe when my parents point out the frilly pink things I loathed wearing in my toddler photos. Probably the reason I would immediately strip naked when I got home, hacked my hair off when I was 4 and then refused to wear anything other than overalls at 5+.

Kassandra Renae
    +
    Philip Thomas

=
    First baby due February 2020

‐---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Names I love but cannot use -

| Felix | Liam | Reuben | Arlo | Desmond | Ender |
    | Ambrose | Jasper | Mason | Stanley | Oliver |

| Amelia | Willow | Matilda | Rosemary | Melody |
    | Persephone | Emmalina | Athena | Evelyn |

Ideally I'd want either one or three, leaning more towards one. I'm an only child and I really want my child(ren) to have the same close relationship with me that I have with my mom. I also kind of want a pretty large family (although reading through this, I realize probably not many other people see three kids as "pretty large" lol) so that's for the three. I don't want two though. I'm not sure why. I'm still a teenager though, and I'd prefer not to have kids for at least another ten years.
    Current Favourites
    Gwendolyn Pearl | Sydney Catherine
    James Patrick | Henry Morgan

Four seems perfect to me.

Sister is 19 years older than me, brother is 13 years older than me. I have never met my sister and haven't seen my brother since Christmas, probably won't see him till Christmas and won't be meeting my sister until Memorial Day next summer.

I used to say I wanted at least four children (I wanted them to be two boys and two girls and I wanted the girls to be Anna Katharine and Carly Elizabeth). Now that I am a para at an autism clinic, I would love to have at least six or seven. I want both biological children and adopted children, so my max would be twelve (I would like to not give birth twelve times, LOL).

I love coming up with girls' names, so I'd be willing to have as many girls as possible, but I also have come to realize as a para that I enjoy spending time with both boys and girls, and I will probably love my child no matter who they are.
    19, first-year music therapy & psychology student
    Anna Elizabeth, Theodosia Irene, Charity Renee, Lydian Eloise
    Joseph Israel, Joshua Michael, Jacob Grant, Jason Asher

Am I the only one who isn't sure if they want kids? Haha. If do end up having any, I want 4. To me that's the threshold for a big family, and I've always wanted a big family. 4 would be a challenge, but a reasonable one I'd be up to. I am technically the youngest of 4 but I wasn't raised with my older half siblings so I really only grew up with one, and I'd want to create a different sort of family dynamic, if that makes sense.

I also would want to wait until I'm at least 30, and as for gender I'd prefer an even amount, 2 and 2. I'd be fine with three boys, one girl or three girls, one boy, but four of either gender seems a little intense.
    les garcons
    griffin elijah wolf. sasha beckett fox. river caspian wilde. asa. calhoun. ellis. finnegan. jude. leonardo. ramsey. remus.

les filles
    luna indigo adelaide. theodosia olive rosalie. maximiliana hazel calliope. aspen. blythe. ivy. margot. quintessa. ramona. thomasin. valentina.

A very large family with as many as possible has always been my dream. That never changed.

Red face

I’m so sorry that she said that to you! That’s so rude, making you feel bad about how many kids you want! I’m so sorry!

To answer the question though, I’d want 3 kids ideally.
    * Isabella Daisy * Anessa Jade * Aeliana Renée * Flora Aveline * Naia Viola * Lila Amethyst * Demeter Laia * Maya Evelyn * Serena Ruby * Cleo Daphne * Thalia Esmé * Evelyn Natasha * Naida Delphine * Margot Isabella *

* Finn Andrew * Augustus Harvey * Noah Dominic * Mason Finn * Sebastian Chase * Caspian Wren * Harvey Francis * Theo Griffin * Indigo Harley * Chase Rayner * Archie James * Riley Andrew * Rayner Mason * Francis Sebastian * Ares Tate *

Ideally I want 2, a boy and a girl, or maybe two girls. I'd be happy with 1-3, and really want at least one girl, but we'll see what happens.

Aoife ○ Maeve ○ Rosemary ○ Anya ○ Nuala ○ Bronwen ○ Inga ○ Oona
    James ○ Ian ○ Eamon ○ Miles ○ Jasper ○ Felix ○ Rory ○ Lorcan ○ Rowan

I've always wanted 4 but hubby does not. If #2 is a girl we are likely done but if it's another boy I may get a 3rd

<3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Living the nurse life

Fur Baby Gatsby Gustavo and Alastor Augustus
    Mama to Noah Rupert
    TTC - Everett Spence or Delaney Isobel

Auntie to Sawyer Russell