Menu

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    We thought 3 or 4 for a long time. Now that we have two, we are so done. No way am I putting myself through pregnancy and birth again. My kids don't sleep. I don't feel like I have the energy for another and I am so looking forward to having my body back (have been pregnant and/or breastfeeding since March 2015 and will probably be breastfeeding for at least another year!).

Don't get me wrong -- I love my kids and it is so beautiful to watch them love on each other and sometimes I think how nice it would be to have a pile of them, but then the clock strikes 7pm and the chaos sets in and I cannot imagine adding another. And I'm really looking forward to all sorts of things that I can do with them without being trapped under a baby - camping and Disney World and days at the beach.

All this to say -- anyone with more than two is an absolute saint. Two is our max!

Mummy to Rosalie Lyra ("Rosie") 17.01.16
    and Atticus Jon ("Kit") 27.03.19

I'm still not entirely sure I want kids. I have a lot of time (I don't plan to have kids for at least 10 years) to figure it out and change my mind, but I still think about it a lot. Pregnancy, birth and postpartum all seem like a lot to me and I'm not sure if I could handle being a mother.

If I did have kids, I'd want two (my maximum being three). I don't really mind what genders but I would really like to have a daughter.
    Helena Olivia Maisie
    Marguerite Phillipa Jane ❀ Elodie Harriet Grey
    Eliza Lavender Lily
    Adeline Vienna Pearl ❀ Viola Beatrix Alice
    Geneva Rosamund Poppy

Hugo Jackson Kit
    August Theodore Leslie ☾ Casper Edmund Jem
    Bruno Christopher Sherlock
    Leon Sebastian Fox Oscar Alexander Louis
    Robin Dorian Thomas

I'd like to adopt two children - possibly three. Though I could possibly see us fostering more children.

I want either two, three or four kids (that’s quite a range but I’m only young so I keep switching)! I personally want all boys, unless maybe one girl if I had four.
    Briar Daveena* | Ophelia* June* | Adeline Dana* | Octavia Willow* | Cordelia Blythe

Harley James* / James* Harley | Phoenix Rodney* | River Tobias | Ryder James*

honour names*

I think I'm going to feel pretty finished once we have our second child.
    mama to a beautiful girl
    and hoping for a 2020 baby!

Before I had children, I wanted six.

Once I had a baby, I wanted one

But then she was 6 months old all of a sudden and just TO DIE FOR

So we tried for #2 and I'm pregnant again now.

Right now, I think two is all we'll have (I'll be 37 when this one is born), but the fantasy of more is lovely. Perhaps not the reality though, as time alone is precious!

I don't give a hoot about different/same sexes or how many children other people have - I find that incredibly bizarre. Every child is an individual and (for the most part) adored by their parents, regardless of how many siblings exist.
    Tara Cecilia (2017)
    Baby brother on the way (2020)
    Let the naming games begin...

We wanted 2 kids but were surprised with 3 and now 4 will be here soon. Now that we have this many I think I may want one more after this.
    Loving wife and mom of 3 and 1 more to come.

We want 2-3. Definitely a boy and a girl. Partner's ideal plan is one of each, and if we end up with 2 boys or 2 girls then a third to try for the other. Which I'm okay with but I lean a little more in the 3 kiddos direction even if we do end up with one of each before then. So we'll see how things go. We don't even have #1 yet

I always thought I wanted 3-4, partner felt 2 was his absolute max. We had our first at 33, so I realized more than 2 was probably pushing it and was content with the idea of 2. Lo and behold, "2" was twins and we had 3 kids well under 3. We are definitely done. Part of me thinks one more would be nice, if only to enjoy just having one baby again (having twins is a lot, y'all!)
    Carmen | teacher | namenerd | bibliophile | mama to Matilda Kate, Josephine Adair, and Rosamund Margot

Juniper ~ Linnea ~ Evangeline ~ Hero ~ Imogen ~ Astrid ~ Eliza
    Nathaniel ~ Garland ~ Hugo ~ Mattias ~ Faulkner ~ Malcolm