Menu
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Wanted 4, but having my 2 so close together, 14 months! I decided 2 was it for me

I want at least 5. I came from a family with 4 kids and I liked having lots of sisters.
    Violet Marigold, Eleanor Isobel, Caroline Sybil, Lydia Georgiana, Rose Philippa
    Charles Andrew, Thomas George, Patrick Nicholas, Arthur Edward, Louis Richard

I think I'd like 3 or 4.

I'm the oldest of two with a 5.5 year age gap. My partner is the youngest of 4, but there is a large age gap between him and his two oldest siblings (14 and 13 years different). I always wished I had more siblings, but my partner is indifferent. I'm afraid that by the time we can start trying though, we might not be able to have more than 1 or 2.
    Bjorn Knox
    Jasper Lorenz
    Dane Kenneth
    Titus Andrew
    Jonah Oliver
    Arlo Maxim

Seren Juniper Snow
    Celia Rosemary Jane
    Esme Opal Belle
    Signe Hazel
    Cleo Simone
    Arabella Wren

I have two kids. My husband only wants two and I want four, so we are compromising and settled on 3. However, we've been struggling with secondary infertility for over a year and I'm not sure why. So unfortunately, we may just have two. Super grateful for the two healthy, happy kids I have but still feel a little hole in my heart where I want more...
    Mommy to Konrad Wolfgang '13 and Louisa Marie '16
    Hildy - Zelda - Mabel - Frida - Greta - Rosemary - Veronika - Edelweiss
    Frederick "Fritz" - Hugo - Alaric - Kai - Cormac - Arlo - Rex - Oskar - Abel