Emma
    May/Nineteen/Zoology major/Name enthusiast/Fantasy obsessed

* Eleanor Cecily * Lucy Elowen * Rosalind Eve *
    * August Henry * Caspian Thomas * Julian Frederick *
    * Felicity Maxine * Fleur Anastasia * Willa Evangeline *
    * Donovan Leo * Lysander George * Viggo Alexander *

Guilty pleasures
    * Allegra * Delilah * Edelweiss * Marian * Sherlock *

Emma was looking for her diary and was wondering if her little sister Cecelia took it, and looked at her. Cecelia rolled her eyes and wondered if their dog, Markus, took it, since Cecelia didn't recall anything involved.
    "And if not Markus, it had to be our brother, Luke, or mom," said Cecelia. "Since I know that your diary is private, but Luke could care less, and mom and dad are always wondering about what you write." Emma nodded, and went with Cecelia to find Luke and noticed that Justin was there as well, with Luke, mom and dad but no diary.
    "It's starting to look like it was Markus," said Justin. "Let's check outside." Emma nodded and went outside with everyone and noticed that there was no spot. She wondered if her neighbor and school rival, Crystal, had anything to do with it,
    "I wouldn't be surprised," said Cecelia. They went to Crystal's house, and didn't find the diary, and wondered if they would ever find it. As they were walking back, a girl ran up to them.
    "I have your diary," the girl said. "Some kids broke into your house and stole it. Both were male. I was walking along and just as they were about to read your diary, I saw them and decided to get it back. Here you go." Emma thanked the girl and left with everyone.
    Connie

Since young age Connie had always been loyal, not just to family and friends but even complete strangers. She never made a promise that she couldn't keep, it was her best quality. Her mom called her stubbornly loyal. Through the years her mom had warned her about being too loyal but Connie never listened. Connie was loyal to a fault.

Next name: Braeden (g)
    Ida Louisa
    28 • Master student in Textile Management • Sweden

Auntie to:
    Elias Simon Johan, Alma Marielle Wilhelmina
    Elsa Sofie Mirella, Ida Stella Minou

Clara Eveline • Nova Marie • Adelaine Roselia Claire
    Noah Eaton • Phineas James • Viggo Zacaiah Archer

Braeden was looking at her watch, and wondered where Josephine was. They were supposed to be seeing Finding Dory together, and was starting to wonder if there was a chance that Josephine either forgot or had other plans, or was kidnapped. She began to worry and looked at her mom.
    "Mom, do you have any idea where Josie is?" asked Braeden. "She was supposed to meet us." Braeden's mom looked at her and shrugged.
    "I don't know," said Braeden. "We might have to call her." Braeden nodded, and dialed her cellphone and left a message. After that, she hung up and they went in to see Finding Dory.
    Louisa

Louisa sighed as she tugged at the itchy collar of her new dress. Sitting on the window sill with the curtains drawn around her, Louisa could almost feel like this wasn't happening. Pressing her nose to the cold glass, Louisa watched as snowflakes danced their way past like the partiers in the next room must be dancing. Cursing at the thought, Louisa pulled herself away from the window. She'd come out here to try to forget about the party, and what said party meant, but she failed. Again.

A knock at the wall next to Louisa sent her whirling around to face a tall man silhouetted against the other room's bright lights. William, Louisa's least favorite person at the moment. Why on Earth did he have to be the one to approach Louisa? Others had tried that night: her parents, Caroline, random drunks that some how knew her sister, but Louisa definitely didn't expect William to try to pull her out.

"Look, Louisa," he began, "I know we've never exactly seen eye to eye-"

She rolled her eyes at that statement. Never seen eye to eye, more like try to rip each other's throats out at first glance.

He continued, "But I am engaged to be married to your sister which means we're going to be family one day, right? I dunno, maybe we could try to get along?" His expression tried to look sincere, but Louisa could see the awkward look in his eyes that made her feel that this wasn't his idea in the least.

Crossing her arms, Louisa stood. Smiling inwardly at the fact that she was almost eye level with William the Beanstalk, she spoke. "Really? You want to be friends?" Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "And this little chat wouldn't at all be orchestrated by Caroline? Would it?"

At her words, William got the look on his face that meant busted. "Well, Caroline may have suggested that I try talking to you, but I really do want to be your friend, Louisa. I meant what I said, we're going to be family soon. I know that Caroline would appreciate it."

Louisa sighed. Of course he had to play the Caroline card. "Fine. I'll be civil towards you, but that's all you get, William."

She stalked off with William's voice ringing in my ears. "Will! My name is Will!"

Victory: Louisa
    Loser: William the Beanstalk

Lilith
    Last edited by greythereadaholic; July 6th, 2016 at 07:00 PM. Reason: typo
    A random teenberry...

Girls:
    Lilith, Artemis, Cleo, Caoimhe, Alexandria, Rory, Calla

Boys:
    Ethan, Finn, Rhys, Phelan, Ignatius, Hudson, Dimitri, Alexander

Lilith

I looked into her gray eyes. They spun and swirled in a calm way. She was like that, never to loud, never to angry. She stayed happy and peaceful even in the hardest of times and I admired Lilith for it. Her father had just passed away from cancer and her mother worked constantly. I could see it taking its toll of Lilith slowly but surely. I must admit I was in love with the girl. "Adrian," Lilith said, she had stopped watching the current move the waves in and out, "Adrian have you noticed that we can be silent but not awkward? It feels good just to be quiet and peaceful together." "I have noticed," I say, "I like it." Lilith smiles. "When's your curfew?" I ask her, I know how she hates breaking rules. "10:30," She tells me. I nod. "I think I have time to walk you home my lady," I say. Lilith takes my hand and we walk down the peer happily together. If only we knew what comes next...

Gia
    dorothy beatrice alice rumi anara lucy esther ila claire jane

leo oslo oliver ebo munir hugo arthur ali theo jefferson

"though she be but little, she be feirce."

"Gia, please..."
    "Georgiana. I told you to call me Georgiana"
    "Gia, please...," he insisted
    "Do you not listen to me when I speak?," she said coldly.
    Everyone had always called her Georgiana, Georgie for short. Only for her parents had she always been Gia. And after their death when she was ten, she made sure no one else called her that. It was her parents' nickname and no one else's.
    Until she met Timothy, that is. Having both of them lost their parents at a young age, they understood each other like no other. He was very relaxed while she was an over-active high flyer. He was outgoing and wild, she was a bit quieter and calmer. They were both superbly funny in their own way and they were both incredibly smart in their own way too. No one was surprised when they started dating- they had been eagerly waiting for it actually.
    Gia trusted and loved Timothy to no end. She did so to such an extent that she allowed him to call her Gia. She gave him that nickname, that nickname that was so very special to her, as a demonstration of love, trust and faithfulness.
    And her love, trust and faithfulness were what Timothy had destroyed. She felt twice betrayed. Once, because of what he'd done. Twice, because he kept calling her Gia, when he had already lost that right. She also felt like a betrayer herself. Like a betrayer towards her parents' memory and towards her younger self, who had promised to keep that name a secret. She cursed in her mind, wondering how she could have done that, how she could have fallen like a fool for someone like him.
    "Gia, I'm begging you, please, let me explain..."
    "And I'm begging you, please, don't call me that anymore"
    She turned away, wiping her tears in her arms. As Timothy whispered one last heartbroken "Gia", she promised herself she would never, ever, ever let anyone call her that again. Now, the sadness of the memories was too much to bear.

Sharon
    Last edited by mother_dragons; July 15th, 2016 at 10:39 AM.
    May/Nineteen/Zoology major/Name enthusiast/Fantasy obsessed

* Eleanor Cecily * Lucy Elowen * Rosalind Eve *
    * August Henry * Caspian Thomas * Julian Frederick *
    * Felicity Maxine * Fleur Anastasia * Willa Evangeline *
    * Donovan Leo * Lysander George * Viggo Alexander *

Guilty pleasures
    * Allegra * Delilah * Edelweiss * Marian * Sherlock *

Sharon brushed a stray curl behind her ear as she squinted at her computer screen. Originally, when she’d been approached to be a substitute for a 9th grade English class, she’d leapt at the chance. Being a teacher had always been a dream for Sharon growing up; however, the realities of the job were a bit different from her expectations.
    Sharon sighed and leaned back in her chair. If she had to red just one more essay with awful grammar, she might scream. Honestly, what had these kids been taught before? It was a mess. She rubbed her eyes and tried to focus back in.

This next kid had written an entire essay about how the book they had read should have involved dragons and aliens. It was a historical novel about 18th century America. Why aliens and dragons, Sharon had no idea, but she marked down his errors along with a note to stick with the topic next time.

Stretching, Sharon smacked her laptop shut and stuffed it into her bag. She stood and walked towards the door. Pausing at the doorway, Sharon marked of another day on her calendar. Just eleven days left, she reminded herself. Eleven days and you’re out of here.

Sharon slid the door shut and walked off down the darkening hallway. Eleven days left.

Cleo
    A random teenberry...

Girls:
    Lilith, Artemis, Cleo, Caoimhe, Alexandria, Rory, Calla

Boys:
    Ethan, Finn, Rhys, Phelan, Ignatius, Hudson, Dimitri, Alexander

Cleopatra. Pat. Lee. Clee. Cleo. Patria. Tia. CJ. Her nicknames went on and on. No one knew the reason for Cleo's name, but then again, no one knew anything about Cleo except for the fact that she lived with her grandma. She had hair, dyed hot pink at the ends, that was cut at one million lengths. She always wore an overabundance of make up and it was smeared over her left eye. Cleo fell asleep in class, was loud and rambunctious out of class and purposely caused problems. I didn't know what to do with her anymore.

Esme
    dorothy beatrice alice rumi anara lucy esther ila claire jane

leo oslo oliver ebo munir hugo arthur ali theo jefferson

"though she be but little, she be feirce."

Esme was never one to stand out in a crowd. Or at least that was the way it was now. When she was younger, she was the life of the party on the playground, play-acting that her name was really Esmerelda, and she was a princess from a faraway land. How far away those days seemed though. Now, at 16, she was just another average girl. Not dumb, but not especially smart. Not ugly, but not especially beautiful. Not klutzy, but not especially sporty. Sitting alone at the farthest lunch table. Single. Boring. Alone.

Margot
    Soleil Juliet . Linnea Vale . Adelaide Via . Zeryn Grace . Vienna Ivy
    Greyson Forrest . Kylan Mark . Miles Auden . Oliver Garan

Soliloquy . Marseille . Verily . Celeste
    Stellar . Bracken . Caspian