Menu
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Golden terrier/daushaund mix:

Tucker James

And if I need something more dramatic, Tucker James Puppydog Hazel (Hazel is last name).
    Imogen Ruth | Charlotte Josephine | Mattie Louisa

Phineas Wade | Atticus Graham | Augustus Levi

Cat name:
    Newton Reginald Schibbelhut

Cat usually known as Mister. Full name Mister Ellis. Mister because he is male and Ellis after Aston Villa chairman Sir Doug Ellis.
    Cat Mom to Mister Ellis.

Yellow Lab Mix

Milo Remus

Milo - The name the shelter gave him was Louis Armstrong. But my SO and I didn’t find that very fitting on him—cute, but ‘it’. After first meeting our new dog, I knew he needed a soft, gentle sounding yet masculine male name. Sam was what first came to mind, but that was too common, plus also didn’t fit his lovable, goofy, dopey personality. I’d been in love with Milo for years, and was even on my list for as a potential child name. So when it came up during a quick nameberry search of ‘soft boy names’, it was perfect. We both loved it, and it fit him perfectly!
    Remus - When I mentioned that he needed a middle name, my SO was set on Rey/Ray or Raymond. I wasn’t sold. He kept listing off other Rey-related names and Remus came up. Remus J. Lupin was one of my absolute favorite characters in Harry Potter, so I was immediately smitten.

Other names we initially considered were Zuma and Thane. We also had another puppy, named Saige Annabelle, but unfortunately we had to give her up to a specialty rescue group. (Initially, her name was Saige Avalon, and then changed to Saige Annabelle—perfect and SO fitting—, and then changed again to Saige Meadow by said rescue group.)
    Zoie | INFP | Old Soul | Crazy Dog Lady | Ravenclaw
    Engaged to my INTP soulmate, Tristan!
    Fur-Mama to Milo Remus (Lab Mix)
    Passions: Dogs, Animal Behavior, & Psychology.

My Top Five:
    Aurora Lily, “Rori” ~ Iris Evangeline ~ Lavender Sophia Mae ~ Opal Eleanor ~ Eleanor Iris, “Ella/Nora/Nellie”
    Sebastian River - Arthur Grey - Griffin Alexander - River James - Hugo Atlas

My 8 year old Chihuahua passed away on Nov. 15th... Her full name was Guadalupe Raimunda, known as Lupe or Lupita.

We adopted a puppy from the dog pound. We don't know his breed but we think he is what we call over here a 'Bardino' or 'Majorero'. His name is Baltimore Anacleto. He goes by Balto, which is the name of one of my favourite movies!
    ♥Valentina Mae Stella ♥
    14·4·16
    /'vælənˈtiːnə/:"strength, health"
    /'meɪ/:"bitter or pearl"
    /ˈstɛlə/:''tail of a comet''

♠Thiago Sasha Cove ♠
    2·12·17
    /'tɪaγo/:''supplanter''
    /ˈsɑːʃə/:''defending men"
    /'kəʊv/:"inlet"

♠Leandro Tristan Yves ♠
    2·12·17