Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Mama to my "bright star" Clarisse Bituin, and wife to a seksi bulaklak, Julius.
    Expecting our next little bundle November 2015!

Annabel ... Anneliese ... Ivy ... Juliet ... Meredith ... Noelle ... Stella

Davis ... Evan ... James ... Porter ... Ryan ... Spencer .... Trevor

We'd probably go with our top two girls names: Isobel Theophania and Veronica Seraphine. However, I've always thought it would be really cute to name twin girls Zoe and Eve (since they both mean "life"), so if it was entirely up to me and DH had no say, I would probably name them Zoe Artemisia and Eve Scholastica (or maybe Zoe Theophania and Eve Seraphina, can't decide).
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine, and Alexander "Axel" Leopold!

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

lu Guest
    Britomart June and Amoret Meryl.

Quote Originally Posted by mega_muffin View Post
    We'd probably go with our top two girls names: Isobel Theophania and Veronica Seraphine. However, I've always thought it would be really cute to name twin girls Zoe and Eve (since they both mean "life"), so if it was entirely up to me and DH had no say, I would probably name them Zoe Artemisia and Eve Scholastica (or maybe Zoe Theophania and Eve Seraphina, can't decide).
    I've always thought the same! Zoe and Liv is one of my top twinsets for the same reason.
    Calla Frances | Eliza Wren | Esme Clover | Liv Cordelia | Maisie Elowen | Matilda Hazel | Phoebe Kerensa | Sylvie Marigold | Thea Rosemary | Zara Emmeline
    Amias Jude | Callum Jasper | Cato Benjamin | Emmett Wilder | Griffin Emrys | Lucian Mateo | Milo Sebastian | Nathaniel Winter | Quentin Rafferty | Theo Francis Wolf