Menu
Page 1621 of 1621 FirstFirst ... 621 1121 1521 1571 1611 1619 1620 1621
Results 16,201 to 16,209 of 16209
    Aw, I love Amelie! It's one of my favorite names. I pronounce it Ah-Muh-Lee not Ama-Lee.
    Amelie and......
    Charlotte
    Clara
    Darcy
    Eva
    Elena/Elaina
    Reina
    Hana/Hannelore
    Juliet
    Octavia
    Daisy
    Flora
    Ciera
    Selena
    Catherine
    Alexei
    Casper
    Emmett
    Finn
    Kieran
    Atticus
    Emerson
    Henri
    Toby
    Maverick

Thoughts on the character names Abelia Alexandra Acantha Cionara “Able” and Valorie Imogene Havlekk “Valor”? Abelia is upper class and a princess type figure and Valorie is lower middle class. It is a fantasy story.
    Girls: Amelie Elaina, Ana Patricia, Annika Niamh, Clara Daphne, Darcy Attica, Eden Alexia, Eva Amaryllis, Hana Roslyn, Reina Harper, Rowena Violet, Saoirse Novella

Boys: Alexei Porter, Bennett Jasper, Casper Avien, Emmett Andre, Finnian Walter, Henri Octavio, Kellen Mathis, Lachlan Pierce, Seamus Valentin, Tobias Archer

Wow! A lot of As! Able is an ok nickname, I am just not sure of it on a girl, but then again, I do love "switching genders". Valor's name is perfect and Valor is an excelllent nickname. Abelia's full name sounds VERY upper class!

which do you prefer for a Princess with the middle name glimmer: Elonna,Ellona,Elona,Eilona, orEilonwy and why(if you know)
    ladies
    Lucille Eilonwy Grace_Alice Calliope Poet_Alondra Sunflower Mae_Larkin Madeleine Faye_Emmeline Meadow Clare_Jenny Rosella Bloom_Sadie Arianell Wren_Penny Elowen Rose_Avalon Philomena Gray

gents
    Evander Ambrose Sparrow_Kit Austell Robin_Hugo Elyan Night_Emrys Auburn Bramble_Percy Valentine Lake_Nathaniel Conan Blue "Nat"_Gabriel Ember Kai "Gable"

current love
    Zelie_Lillie_Beau_Peregrine

50% sarcasm, 50% sunshine!
    http://babynames.com/namelist/9876372

Elonna Glimmer! I like the double repeated consonants (though can I suggest Elora? Elora Glimmer would be so regal & gorgeous!).

Any suggestions based on my signature? Just did a massive overhaul of my favorites lists & my signature is the Marie Kondo-esque "sparked the most joy" resolution, but I still feel like there's room for more
    kristi
    {baking | poetry | kindness}

atta, dorothy, dot, emmylou, georgiana, lottie, lucielle, madlenka, onnolee, theodosia
    abbott, bartholomew, finnegan, hollay, joby, juniper, moody, mowgli, wilde, wilkie

I will be the gladdest thing

Minnie
    Felcity
    Kitty
    Nellie
    Daisy
    Clover
    Tillie
    Dolly
    Esther
    Daphne
    Martha
    Rosemary
    Guinevere
    Helen
    Effie
    Eulalia
    Elsie
    Josephine
    Ruth
    Miriam
    Remember
    Nell

Jasper
    Atlas
    Forest
    Jet
    Falcon
    Dune
    Bay
    Calhoun
    Cormac
    Halk
    Slate
    Rhys
    Gideon

~~~

What do you think of the name Jack? I'm thinking of using it for a 15yo character in a story. He works for the circus under a cruel ringmaster and he's forced to bully a 14yo aerialist girl (Polly: I need opinions and suggestions, still), who's actually his friend, in order to stop the ringmaster from firing his dad, a lion tamer. Also, name ideas for the tamer (@elenajeanine I can't use Jesse), ringmaster, and cook (a heavyset woman who loves Polly strongly and is a mentor/friend/mother to her. I'm liking the idea of Em, but not sure).
    babynames.com/namelist/9875876

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

@lumosmaxima:
    I think you might like:
    boys: Bramble, Percy, Tate, Thatcher, Henry, Wilbur, Sparrow, Lark, Fable, Fabian, Nat, Night
    girls: Sunny/Sunshine/Sunflower, Lilac, Wren, Lillie, Lucy, Gale, Glade, Lunette, Sylvette, Brielle, Briar, Lark, Sparrow

@winterdragon04:
    Jack-nice, love it, don't change
    Polly-not bad, but it hasn't quite struck me as the perfect name quite yet, maybe Kaye/Kay, Lynn, Jaye/Jay, or Sadie
    lion tamer-Jim, Ed(Edgar,Edwin,Edmund...), Finley
    ringmaster-Varian, Igor/Ivan, Constantine I feel like he wants a showy, or long name, maybe he changed his name or he just had one already
    cook-Em is nice! I am thinking Clementine which could be a full name for Em or countless other nicnkames

Clarissa, Clarisse, Clarissant, Clairvelle, Clairvella, Clarencea, Clarinell, Clarinessa, Claresta, Clarine, Claireen, Clarencia.......which ones do you like, which ones do you not like, and which is the best first name for Dream?
    Last edited by elenajeanine; Today at 11:34 AM.
    ladies
    Lucille Eilonwy Grace_Alice Calliope Poet_Alondra Sunflower Mae_Larkin Madeleine Faye_Emmeline Meadow Clare_Jenny Rosella Bloom_Sadie Arianell Wren_Penny Elowen Rose_Avalon Philomena Gray

gents
    Evander Ambrose Sparrow_Kit Austell Robin_Hugo Elyan Night_Emrys Auburn Bramble_Percy Valentine Lake_Nathaniel Conan Blue "Nat"_Gabriel Ember Kai "Gable"

current love
    Zelie_Lillie_Beau_Peregrine

50% sarcasm, 50% sunshine!
    http://babynames.com/namelist/9876372

I like Clarissa, Clairvelle & Clarinell, not keen on Clarencea, Clarinessa, ClarestaClarissa is my favorite by far, Clarissa Dream!

Onnolee or Lucielle? x
    kristi
    {baking | poetry | kindness}

atta, dorothy, dot, emmylou, georgiana, lottie, lucielle, madlenka, onnolee, theodosia
    abbott, bartholomew, finnegan, hollay, joby, juniper, moody, mowgli, wilde, wilkie

I will be the gladdest thing

@elenajeanine
    Like: Clarissa, Clarinell
    Don't: Clarisse, Clarissant, Clairvelle, Clairvella, Clarencea, Clarinessa, Claresta, Clarine, Claireen, Clarencia

Clarissa Dream, Clairvella Dream, Clarencia Dream, Clarinessa Dream, and Claresta Dream flow nicely. My favorite is Clarissa Dream.

@lumosmaxima
    Lucielle. Love it, and much better than Lucille.

~~~

What do you think of the name Jack? I'm thinking of using it for a 15yo character in a story. He works for the circus under a cruel ringmaster and he's forced to bully a 14yo aerialist girl (Polly: I need opinions and suggestions, still. Also, a name that sounds similar to Polly, what the ringmaster "renames" her because there was already a person in the crew named Polly.), who's actually his friend, in order to stop the ringmaster from firing his dad, a lion tamer. Also, name ideas for the tamer (@elenajeanine I can't use Jesse), ringmaster (a long, showy name?), and cook (a heavyset woman who loves Polly strongly and is like a mentor/friend/mother to her. I'm liking the idea of Em, but not sure).
    babynames.com/namelist/9875876

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

I like Jack, it's sweet and sounds fitting for the character. Maybe Molly, Pauline or Paulina instead of Polly. For the tamer how about Edmund or Kai. Magnus or Evander would sound good for the ringmaster and Maeve or Vivian for the cook.

Thoughts on Galilea Primrose?
    Faith
    Teen Berry
    Planning ahead, not expecting just yet

Cordelia Lavender 🌕 Rhiannon Delphine 🌕 Mariposa Lilac

Dashiell Fox ⭐ Caledon Sparrow ⭐ Evander Wolf

Galilea Primrose is delightful. It's light and pretty, frilly and floral but wirh added grandeur

Adventurous/bold middles for Cherith and Sarai! I'm thinking something like Winter, Poet etc
    Grace
    Sarai Matilda|Cherith Eliza|Sholto Felix|Tristan Rafferty
    Trying out...
    Cove Harriet|Everett Louisa|Forrest Alaia|Keaton Sophie
    Fox Eulalia|Sylvan Phillipa|Tate Isabella|Rory Winona