Menu
Page 1539 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 539 1039 1439 1489 1529 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1549 1589 ... LastLast
Results 15,381 to 15,390 of 16021
    It's cool! I would name his brother Evander Finn.

Thoughts on Caledon Jude and Edmund Gray?
    Faith
    Teen Berry
    Planning ahead, not expecting just yet

Cordelia Meadow 🌕 Rhiannon Delphine 🌕 Kerensa Lark

Dashiell Fox ⭐ Caledon Sparrow ⭐ Evander Wolf

I love Edmund Gray! Both of these names are great individually but work well together too. Caledon isn't my style, but Jude compliments him nicely.

Which of the combos in my signature would you keep?
    Flora Maisie Olivia
    Margot Phillipa Eve ❀ Elodie Harriet Grey
    ❀ Eliza Lavender Lily
    Adeline Vienna Pearl ❀ Viola Beatrix Alice
    Geneva Rosamund Poppy

Hugo Jackson Kit
    August Theodore Leslie ☾ Casper Edmund Jem
    Bruno Christopher Sherlock
    Leon Sebastian Fox ☾ Oscar Dorian Louis
    Robin Alexander Thomas

Eliza Lavender Lily, Flora Maisie Olivia, Margot Phillipa Eve, Adeline Vienna Pearl, August Theodore Leslie, Hugo Jackson Kit, Casper Edmund Jem, and Robin Alexander Thomas are my favorites. All of your combos are gorgeous, though!

~

I just can’t seem to find the perfect middle name for Lennon. Lennon Marigold seems mismatched, but I want something more feminine to balance out the strength of Lennon, while not being overly frilly. I’ve tried
    Lennon Juniper, Lennon Snow, Lennon Christmas, Lennon Scout, Lennon Marigold, Lennon Ruby, Lennon Ramona, and Lennon Eloise. Do you have any middle name suggests that seem to fit?
    Lucy Marigold, Hazel Cornelia, Stella Sunday, Winnie Clover, Sadie Harper, Grace Beatrix, Poppy Avalyn, Rosalind Aria, Scarlett Finley, and Haven Matilda.

Shepherd Charles, Paxton James, Milo Bear, Gideon Sage, Knox Bravery, Elijah Wolf, Wyatt Langley, Tobias Wilder, Deacon James, and Asher Isaiah.

Holland Elias and Piper Adeline

USA: the land of the free and the home of the brave
    Ok, I don't hink you should do a middle starting with n cause that makes the sounds run together but it might be nice to have an n somewhere in there or a name with a prominent m cause that makes it sound like Lemon(which is a nice name btw).

So maybe
    Lennon June
    Lennon April
    Lennon Kate
    Lennon Tess
    Lennon Calliope
    Lennon Scout is adorable tho!

Pretty H and F names?
    ladies
    Avalon Philomena Gray_Emmeline Aurelie Meadow_London Madeline Faye_Sabrina Vivian Moon "Sabre"_Lucille Eilonwy Grace_Alice Poet Wren_Clarissa Briar Marie

gents
    Evander Ambrose Sparrow_Kit Austell Robin_Fabian "Fable" Valentine Lake_Percival Conrad Soren_Hugo Elyan Blue_Emil Caspian Beau_Auden Vivian Gray

current loves
    Winter Vivian Gray_Sailor Rose Delphine_Gilbert Valentine Knox_Edwin_Ewan Isidore Cove_Conan Bramble Auburn

50% sarcasm, 50% sunshine, 100% Elena!

@jonquils I really like Lennon Marigold & Lennon Ruby (so cool)! Unexpected!
    Lennon Christina
    Lennon Kreszentia
    Lennon Dahlia
    Lennon Heather
    Lennon Juliana
    Lennon Charlotte
    Lennon Willow
    Lennon Rosemy/Rosemary

oops! @elenajeanine
    My favorites are Hali’a (!!!), Hannah, Hanneli, Fliss, Flowers & Francesca, but I also really love Hana, Hani, Harriet, Havana, Hazel, Helena, Hermione, Honey & Honora and Fiadh, Flora & Frances (Frankie!)

Can't get Briallen (bree-AH-len) off my mind! I feel like it's a great alternative to Bronwen (which I also love, but she pairs less well with the boys names that I go for) & I love the sheer quantity of nickname opportunities -- Leni & Birdie at the top. What do you think of it? Any middle name ideas? I love Briallen Bluebird (sign of joy), but is that too many Bs?
    Last edited by lumosmaxima; February 16th, 2020 at 10:24 AM.
    kristi
    {baking | poetry | kindness}

matilda & raleigh
    idyllie, ró, eia, mabli, molly, lily, marsaili, grace, hali'a, sunday
    moody, elly, juniper, esca, finn, marlow, wilde, moses, rudy, shea

I will be the gladdest thing

USA: the land of the free and the home of the brave
    not to me! I love that combo! (Briallen Bluebird) Briallen just sounds great with m names to me for some reason?
    Briallen Maeva
    Briallen Maewyn
    Briallen May/Mae(OMG I LOVEIT)
    Briallen Fae/faye/Faye
    Briallen Grace

I think you might like Brielle and Bryony, too!

Ok, I need names(use Genevieve and Fay as inspiration) to pair with Hallie. She is so beautiful but so difficult to find middles and firsts for!
    ladies
    Avalon Philomena Gray_Emmeline Aurelie Meadow_London Madeline Faye_Sabrina Vivian Moon "Sabre"_Lucille Eilonwy Grace_Alice Poet Wren_Clarissa Briar Marie

gents
    Evander Ambrose Sparrow_Kit Austell Robin_Fabian "Fable" Valentine Lake_Percival Conrad Soren_Hugo Elyan Blue_Emil Caspian Beau_Auden Vivian Gray

current loves
    Winter Vivian Gray_Sailor Rose Delphine_Gilbert Valentine Knox_Edwin_Ewan Isidore Cove_Conan Bramble Auburn

50% sarcasm, 50% sunshine, 100% Elena!

Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    &
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Mia + Juliet + Seren + Evander
    GP Crushes: Zephan + Orion + Albio

It sounds a bit Welsh to me. I'm not a big fan of it, I prefer Mae and Maeva.

Thoughts on Seraphina Lavender?
    Faith
    Teen Berry
    Planning ahead, not expecting just yet

Cordelia Meadow 🌕 Rhiannon Delphine 🌕 Kerensa Lark

Dashiell Fox ⭐ Caledon Sparrow ⭐ Evander Wolf

I think it’s quite beautiful but I feel the flow would be better if it was Seraphine Lavender. But my Australian accent would play a role in that preference - the endings of Seraphina and Lavender are closer than they would be for an American.

A) Which is your favourite in each set and why?
    B) Which two would you pair as brother-sister siblings and what middles would you give them?

1. Felix, Bastian, Elio, Jude, Hugo, Rex
    2. Olive, Isobel, Matilda, Freya, Margaux

a) First set: Elio with Jude in a close second. Elio is unique but easy to pronounce and I like the nn Leo. I would say Jude is my favorite but it's just gotten so popular. I prefer Judah nn Jude.
    Second set: Margaux! I love this name so much! I do prefer the spelling Margot. I was going to say Freya but just like Jude it's too popular for me.
    b) I honestly think Elio and Margaux would be great sibling names. Elio Warrior and Margaux Quest.

Thoughts on the boy name Fielder? Do you think it's usable? Middle name suggestions please (brother is Coleson Fox)
    Emma Louise

Archimedes Lennox Moon . Callahan Atlas Blu . Caspian Tobiah Wilder . Cassander Boaz Lynx . Dougal Remington Frey . Jupiter Elias Maine "Jem" . Ransom Cerulean Haze . Silas Cobalt Ray

Artemis Bravery Grace . Calla Eloise Fern . Daisy Cassiopeia Madigan . Elowen Thistle Louise . Hermione Lunaria Blaze . Lavender Elspeth Riot . Ruth Ophelia Grace . Valkyrie Josephine Cove

Vote on my name combos—> babynames.com/namelist/9876031 (Copy and paste link)