Page 266 of 266 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266
Results 1,326 to 1,329 of 1329
    Where is one place you've always wanted to go and why?
    I have always wanted to go to Greenland because of how unknown and quiet, but beautiful it is.
    If it was possible, would you want to find out the date of your death?
    That's a hard one. Probably not.
    Would you run a marathon?
    I would love to, especially if it was a charity run or something similar, but I definitely would not be able to. I'd be willing to walk it though.
    If you could only live in one house for the rest of your life, where would you want it to be? What would it be like?
    It would be where I currently live and it would be located somewhere quiet where there's lots of trees. I would want a large plot of land so I would make bike trails through it, but have a regular sized house, and possibly a barn or something like that.
    Do you have a favourite family member?
    Nope. They're all the same to me.

1. Would you rather be great at every instrument, be great at every sport, or be a master artist?
    2. Would you ever go bungee jumping?
    3. Would you be willing to sell your house and leave your friends and family to travel around the world?
    4. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
    5. Would you rather live in London or live in Rio de Janeiro?
    Teenberry

Marlena River|Natalia Amelie|Elizabeth Frances|Isla Hart|Margot Elise|Rayna Harper|Eleanor James|Kaiya Finley|
    ~
    Matthias Finn|Asher Chance|Harlan Atticus|Edgar Fox|Milo Devan|Caspian Asa|Silas Ezra|Rhys Marseille|Tobias Dean|Oscar Rain|

1. Be a master artist!
    2. No way!
    3. Nope
    4. a Burmese cat
    5. London

would you ever swim with sharks?
    donate eggs/sperm?
    name your child what your partner wanted, not you?
    buy an old/really run down house?
    adopt a child?
    Elizabeth Opal/Verity Jane/Harriet Elowen 'Hattie'/Rivka Primrose/Eleanor Beatrix 'Nell'/Esther Cosette/Winifred Ruth 'Winnie'/Miriam Loveday 'Miri'/Sybil Rosalind/Margot Patience/Hadassah Ivy/Delia Wren/Talitha Violet/Chaya Josephine/Calpurnia Jane 'Callie'/Mary Victoria/Ruby Constance/Alice Juliet/Beatrix Anneliese/Audrey Pearl/Eponine Iris/Charlotte Marigold/Rose Aurelia/Ardith Fern/Petra Daisy

Felix Alexander/Elliot Soren/Theodore Pascal 'Theo'/Peter Marius/Arthur Lewis/Elisha Leopold

I'd love to swim with the sharks, it sounds like one of the coolest thing to do!

I don't think I could donate my eggs just whenever, but if someone I know really needed them I might.

Nope. This is one thing I'm sure I will get 'my way' on. If he likes a name so far out of my style I simply wouldn't name our child that. As a namenerd this really bothers me. I'd like to name my child with my input.

Sure! If I felt that was the best for my family at the time and we had the money to naybe renovate it then sure!

Definitely! It's something I definitely want to do - whether I can have bio babies or not.

-----

Your thoughts on adoption? WHy?
    If you were to only have 2 pets would would they be, names and why that pet?
    Where are the places on your bucket list you really want to go but will probably never go ti?
    Have the ability to excel in 5 instruments, 5 sports or 5 languages? WHich ones? (You can still learn the others but if you were naturally good)
    Move out to the country or move to the bustling CBD?
    trying out some unisex names...

Arden Poppy - Aspen Matilda - Avery Frances - Blair Harlow
    Harley Annabelle - Remy Madelaine - River Juliet - Rowan Violet

Arden Henry - Aspen Robert - Avery William - Blair Wilder
    Harley Beckett - Remy Frederick - River Maxwell - Rowan Oliver

1. I think adoption is lovely, but I do understand it is a very long and tiring process. I’m still quite young, but I am contemplating adoption when I’m older. I think it’s great how you can bring a child into a new, loving home.

2. I’ve always said to myself I’d get a pug named Ceza when I move into my own place, so that’s one. I’d also want a bunny, but I don’t know what I’d name it.

3. I would seriously love to visit Myanmar and Seoul one day, but it’s so far away! I’d also like to visit Machu Picchu, it’s definitely one of my life goals!

4. For sure five languages. I pick them up very quickly, I guess I have a knack for them. I’m already fluent in German and English, next year I’ll be taking Italian and I hope I can improve my Dutch.

5. I would totally move to the bustling CBD! I grew up in a city with a little less than a million people, and I loved it. I could never live in the country, it’s just not for me.

1. Would you ever bungee jump or jump out of a plane?
    2. If you had a chance to change your given name, would you do it?
    3. Would you rather never move or move every few years?
    4. What country from every continent would you like to visit the most?
    5. Have you ever hated/greatly disliked an acquaintance/friend/family member’s naming choice for their child? If so, have you ever expressed your true feelings?
    Not expecting, just collecting...

Elena | 16 | Croatia | writer and dreamer

• Madeleine Clara Poet • Beata Josephine Meadow • Jemima Eluned Blue • Ofelia Seraphine Daisy • Cecily Aurora Wren •

• Leo Sebastian • Augustin Viktor • Eugen Cecil Sunflower • August Stellan

Crushing on...
    Stellan ~ Julian ~ Bastien ~ Aslan ~ Merritt ~ Bellamy ~ Eulalie ~ Cadence ~ Meadow ~
    Dunja ~ Eudora ~ Dolores ~ Ofelia ~ Eluned ~ Olympia ~ Eadlin ~ Rosemary ~ Leonora ~
    Andromeda ~ Hero