Menu
Page 280 of 281 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,400 of 1403
    1. Favorite place name?
    Everest or Roswell

2. Do you like when your birthday is? What would you choose if you had to pick a new one?
    Mine just passed. I'm okay with it, but I sometimes wish it was during a warmer season, though if I picked a new one it would be sometime in October. October is definitely my favorite month!

3. What is your least favorite household chore? Do you have a favorite?
    My least favorite would be cleaning out cat litter boxes or doing the dishes. Other people's nasty half-eaten food grosses me out. I love organizing & putting things away back into their places though!

4. What would you pick as your last meal?
    The antidote to whatever is about to kill me.

5. Assuming there's a colony on Mars, would you move there?
    I am a huge outer space nut. I would love to go live on Mars! I've always wanted to be the first one there, but I suppose living with others there would be alright too.

1. If you could have one animal of your choosing, wild or domestic, as your pet, what would it be?
    2. Would you rather only have access to TV or books as your entertainment for the rest of your life?
    3. Who is your favorite person ever?
    4. Would you rather go skydiving or go scuba diving?
    5. If you could name your child something outlandish and they would love the name & nobody would tease them for it, what would you pick?
    matilda zoe valentine, beatrix natasha rosemary, phoebe lunaria, piper elowen

&

atlas roswell, apollo everest, orion august, caspian evander

honors

1. If you could have one animal of your choosing, wild or domestic, as your pet, what would it be?
    I've always wanted a pet goat, but only if I live in a more rural area where the little guy would be happy. Right now, I'll stick with my tortoise.
    2. Would you rather only have access to TV or books as your entertainment for the rest of your life?
    Books, definitely.
    3. Who is your favorite person ever?
    My younger brother.
    4. Would you rather go skydiving or go scuba diving?
    Skydiving! Scuba diving sounds terrifying- I have a slight fear of the ocean.
    5. If you could name your child something outlandish and they would love the name & nobody would tease them for it, what would you pick?
    I'd probably pick Claude for either gender. Maybe not that outlandish, but I'd rather use it over one of my more elaborate guilty pleasure names.

1. If you were to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
    2. If you could live anywhere in the world, regardless of expense, where would you live?
    3. Have you ever had an unusual hair style or color?
    4. Would you ever consider writing a memoir?
    5. Which type of tea is your favorite?
    Cécile Mercedes | Claude Rosaline
    Anna Magdalena | Maria Thérèse | Mercedes Hélène

Thinking about
    Anatole & Carmen
    listography

1. If you were to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
    Maybe Lydia, Poppy or Lucy. I've always wanted a more unusual name but I don't think any of them suit me.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, regardless of expense, where would you live?
    I think I'd stay where I live now -- I'd hate being far away from my family and friends.

3. Have you ever had an unusual hair style or color?
    Nope.

4. Would you ever consider writing a memoir?
    I've thought about it before, but never seriously. Overall I don't think I would as I'm quite a private person and wouldn't want everyone reading about me or my life.

5. Which type of tea is your favorite?
    I've only ever had normal tea, so I'll go with that.

1. Would you stay with someone you thought was "the one" if they didn't want kids and you didn't or vice versa?
    2. If you could get any pet you wanted tomorrow, what would it be and what would you name it?
    3. Do you have any piercings? If so, what?
    4. What is/was your favourite school subject?
    5. Who is your role model?

1. Would you stay with someone you thought was "the one" if they didn't want kids and you didn't or vice versa? Yes although logically I shouldn’t. If I truly loved them they’d have to end it first bc I wouldn’t be able to

2. If you could get any pet you wanted tomorrow, what would it be and what would you name it?
    A puppy and something short n sweet like Honey. It’d be called a lot of disgustingly sweet nicknames like babyangel and cutie anyway because my pets are my babies and deserve sm love.

3. Do you have any piercings? If so, what? Normal ear piercings and I really want to add a tiny nose stud to make my face prettier overall but my mother would have a fit

4. What is/was your favourite school subject?
    Rn chemistry

5. Who is your role model?
    BTS, the most beautiful humans inside and out!! They’re so much like your 7 annoying best friends who you roast all the time but love and support n vice versa that you forget they’re actually intimidating idols. They’ve brought sm happiness and understanding in my life and I can’t believe i’m actually going to see them :’((

1. Favorite gemstone?
    2. What are your favorite words?
    3. Tell me smth about yourself, anything
    4. Would you rather date someone you don’t love but loves you deeply, or someone who you love deeply but doesn’t love you back?
    5. If you could immediately speak any language what would it be?

💙 Madeleine | 15 | ballerina 💙

Pandora Celeste | Godiva Io | Sapphira Violet| Zainab Tzipora | Vashti | Swanhilda Ivory Cosette | Nimue Amethyst | Tesni Parisa

Cairo Alexander | Apollo Juniper | Cyrus Zephyr | Salem Lucifer | Sequoia Raphael

Thinking of
    Maxine

1. Favorite gemstone?
    Emerald! It's my birthstone, and I have a little emerald necklace that I adore. I used to really dislike jewelry, but this one has grown on me.

2. What are your favorite words?
    Most of my favorites are names! But I also like verdigris, saccharine, agave, bungalow, mellifluous, acajou, bell. And there's also the Chinese word 饭厅 (meaning dining room) which sounds a little like the name Fantine.

3. Tell me smth about yourself, anything
    I love acrylic painting! I'm currently working on a painting for an art contest, and I'm worried I'll run out of time!

4. Would you rather date someone you don’t love but loves you deeply, or someone who you love deeply but doesn’t love you back?
    I think I'd pick the first one. For the second option, if I truly loved them, I wouldn't want them to be in a relationship that they don't want to be in.

5. If you could immediately speak any language what would it be?
    I'd be happy with any language, but I think I'd go with Russian. It is proving to be the most difficult for me to catch onto.

---

1. Does your zodiac sign match your actual personality?
    2. Do you like to keep houseplants/succulents/etc. in your home?
    3. Have you ever read a book that changed your life?
    4. Would you rather see a rock concert or a Broadway musical?
    5. If you only had one child, what would you name them?
    Cécile Mercedes | Claude Rosaline
    Anna Magdalena | Maria Thérèse | Mercedes Hélène

Thinking about
    Anatole & Carmen
    listography